*Little Lies

Request: "Hiiiiiiiii! I was wondering if you could do a changkyun fluff/smut where they are best friends and one day it all changes something like that??" - Anon ╫ "Can you please do a Changkyun fluff/smut please???" - Anon

Summary: You drag your best friend into a lie with your family and things start to change.

Pairing: Changkyung (IM)/ Reader

Genre: Smut

Words: 4.5k

-

The cold air chilling up your back as you stumbled outside. You were drunker then ever, stumbling over your own two feet as Changkyun pulled you outside. Your heated make out session wasn't enough and you both needed more. The only problem was, it was the alcohol, or at least you thought.

Changkyun was your best friend not your boyfriend. Sure you hired him to pretend to be your boyfriend to fake out your family but you never thought this. You never thought you would be sneaking into your sisters rental limo right now to be alone and together doing things you would never do when sober, at least to your best friend.

He was kissing up your neck, marking your fair skin. It was bad enough you were missing the wedding but you figure it was the time of night where everyone was either making a fool of themselves on the dance floor or past out at their table. Your family knew how to party and it was clear the bar was probably cleaned out already.

Changkyun brought you back to reality once he smoothly pulled down your stocking with your panties along. His fingers were quick to pleasure you making you moan out his name. At least you had the right guy in mind. Again you never thought that you would be sleeping with your best friend but it would be worse later on to think he was someone else. That would just be insulting.

Changkyun was clear in your mind and you didn't want anyone else, maybe you had feelings for him all along, you just didn't know it.

-flashback 2 days ago-

You ran across the campus to get to the single dorms and ran up the stairs getting eyed from some suspicious boys as you ran past them. You knocked on room 212 waiting for him to answer.

The door opened and an amused Changkyun looked at you as you tried catching your breath.

"Hi?" He said confused from your state.

"Hey." You tried to act cool. "You busy?"

"Just packing." He said like it was obvious, since school was coming to an end.

"Oh, well can we talk for a second?" You slid past him into his room. His roommate was no where to be found, which made you happy.

"Are you Okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine." You batted your eyelashes.

"Have you been sniffing those markers again?" He laughed.

"Shut up, they smell good, I'm not some crazy addict."

Art smells nice, what can I say.

"Sure." You glared at him. "What's so important you ran over here high as a kite?"

"I'm not high."

"You're right, you're usally insane."

"You're one to talk." Funny he can accuse you from being weird, when he was the weird one in this friendship. "Anyway, would you like to go to my sister's wedding with me?"

"Wedding?" You can read his annoyance.

"Come on.....free food.....free drinks....it will be fun."