Incomparable

Summary: You try to get close to Kihyun so you can date his best friend.

Pairing: Kihyun/ Reader

Genre: fluff

Words: 5k

-

"Go ask him out." Your friend said as you tapped your pen to your notebook.

"I can't just look at him." You said.

"So what? The worst he can say is no." She said.

"Why does everyone say that, that is not the worst thing that can happen. He can laugh in my face or be disgusted, or...." You rambled.

"Shut up, you idiot. You're beautiful, so why would you even be nervous." She slapped your hand to stop your tapping.

"But I'm awkward." You pouted.

"Then ease yourself into his life, be his friend or something." She took out her school supplies.

"If you're not in this class, please leave." The professor spoke.

You watched as a few kids left the room, including Jooheon.

"Some of you better raise your grade or you won't get the credits." Your Professor continued and handed out the test papers. "Next weeks test is a good way to raise your grade, and trust me, some of you will need it." She looked at you and handed you a paper with a large 'D-'.

"Hey what about his best friend?" Your friend whispered to you breaking your disappointment.

"What do you mean?"

"He's pretty smart and maybe you need a tutor?" She glanced at your paper.

"I have a 'C' average, that's not so bad." You said not absorbing her plan.

"And soon dropping." She slipped out. "Just get close to him and you'll start getting close to Jooheon."

"You want me to use him?" You said arching your eyebrows.

"Not technically, you need a tutor anyway." She smiled.

"I don't know."

"Hey, how much do you like this guy?" She looked at you judgmental.

You looked over at Kihyun as he was biting the tip of his pen as the Professor continued on with the lesson. You didn't really know anything about him and you felt like it was wrong to use him like that. Should you?

....

As soon as the class was over and everyone gathered their books. You quickly got your stuff and made your way over to Kihyun.

"Hi." You greeted awkwardly. "Kihyun right?"

He nodded looking at you confused. "Did you want something?"

"Do you do tutoring?" You smiled nervously.

"Why are you asking me?" He asked.

"Because I was told you're the smartest student in this class and I could really use the help." You smiled sweetly while showing him your embarrassing paper.

"What's your last class of the day?"

"4:00."

"Meet me in the library." He moved past you with no real emotion in his voice.

You smiled to yourself as you looked over at your best friend giving you a 'thumbs up'. This whole thing felt wrong.

"I hate you." You said as you left with your friend.