*Charms & Potions III

Summary: The harder you fall for Changkyun makes you want to live a normal life. Was it possible?

Pairing: IM Changkyun/ Reader

Genre: angst/Smut

Words: 3.7k

-

You starred at the bracelet as it was safe away in a jar so it wouldn't harm you. You read book by book trying to figure out how to reverse its source. The only thing was to soak it in driftwood blossom but your aunt only had one left. But you felt this was an emergency so you boiled it down anyway and now you were just waiting for it to cool.

-

Once you woke up you were nervous since the bracelet turned white instead of the dark chestnut color it was originally. You couldn't give it back looking like that so you played around with a few spells turning in a natural brown but it wasn't the color you wanted. Maybe he won't notice.

...

You looked around and saw no sign of Changkyun and you wanted to keep it that way. You wanted to stay your distance as heart breaking it may be but you couldn't get caught up in his family.

But what if he wasn't like them.

You did overhear his family talking about how he wasn't ready so maybe he was new to this whole thing. His family was forcing him into this world and he wanted no part of it.

Your aunt wouldn't approve so maybe it was just safe to stay away until you could. You figured you would have to move away just like before anyway so you shouldn't get close to anyone so what was the point.

"Hey." You jumped from the thought of him right behind you.

"Hey." You smiled but followed by a cough. "Sorry I'm going to be late to class." You quickly ran off trying to avoid him.

And that's how it was for the past week. Your only excuse was that you were sick and missing a few days was your proof.

...

"Why aren't you in school?" Your aunt said as you once again slept passed first period.

"I just don't feel good." You yawned. "Besides what's the point in getting a school education anyway when all we do is move around. I learned more on my own then this dumb school."

"I don't know I like this place so far. It's quiet." She shrugged. "I'd think we try to stick it out as long as possible, at least until you're done with school." She sat in your bed.

"Once again what's the point? It's not like I can have a normal life and go to college and start a family."

"Of course you can dear. I did." She smiled.

"Not since I was born. Because of me you have to hide too." You said with anger in your voice.

"That's your mothers fault unfortunately." She tried to lighten the mood but it had no effect. "Once you have control with your powers, all this running will end. Don't worry."

"How do you know that?"

"Because as of right now, everyone is afraid of you. All you need to do is prove you are not a threat."

"And what if my powers take over and I can't control myself?" You started to feel the emotion overcome you.

"They won't. You're strong and you have a warm heart. There's nothing to worry about." She caressed your cheek before getting up. "You can stay home for the rest of the week and starting tomorrow we will work on your powers." She said. "I better get more drift wood since I'm out. Can't have hunters on our backs."