Boss's Daughter II

Summary: After hooking up with Wonho, things begin to get difficult at work, meaning it's hard to control yourself.

Pairing: Shin Hoseok/ Lee Hoseok (Wonho) /Reader

Genre: smut

Words: 1.9k

-

"What are you doing here Wonho." Mr. Ahn looked at the confused boy.

"I found (Y/N)'s wallet and the address lead me here....or so I thought." He was more confused as he looked around to the house number.

"No." He sighed. "(Y/N) lives here....well up there." He pointed to the staircase to the second door.

"She lives upstairs?" He was still confused.

"(Y/N) is my daughter." He finally said.

"What? Really?" He said shocked.

"Don't go telling the other employees, they might think it's unfair that (Y/N) is a higher position and complain because she is my daughter." He said annoyed.

"No worries sir...my lips are sealed." He smiled. He started to turn around to go up to your door.

"I'll give that to (Y/N), you can go home." He took the wallet being the protective father.

"Good night sir." Wonho was tempted to go to your mini apartment but didn't want to get caught. He felt a vibe from Mr. Ahn that he was being protective.

-

The next day you were in for a morning shift, while Wonho was closing once again. He only had a few days left, until he would be learning mornings with you. Your father need you to open so you didn't mind. You preferred morning.

You went around the counter and tripped over a step stool. You groaned in frustration scaring poor Minhyuk. "How many times do I have to tell at Changkyung to put things away.

"This would be the...." He started counting on his fingers. "The 11th time." He smiled.

"Hey!" You yelled as you saw Changkyung leaving an aisle. "What's this?" You pointed to the stool.

"Its a stool sir- ma'am." He corrected.

"And where does it belong?" You gave him a stern look.

"In the closet." He said.

"Yes....please put it there." He went over to you and picked up the stool all glum making you feel guilty. "Hey." He stopped to look at you as you calmed your voice.

"You're almost to your 90 days I.M, please don't make me change my mind on your raise." You said begging. "You're a good worker, just please remember to put things back."

He nodded and was on his way.

"(Y/N) I need to talk to for a second." Your father called.

You followed him into his office and he sat down at his desk. "Doni pointed out to me that you were 10 minutes late on closing the other day."

"Right, I'm sorry Sir, I was falling behind in my paperwork." You lied.

"Any problems with the paperwork?" He asked.

"No, I was just feeling a little unwell." You said.

"Okay. Just let me know if you need me to come and cover." Your father kindly offered.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Doni, will be training Shownu on closing shifts so you can start opening with Wonho and how to get the store ready."