Incomparable: Part II

Summary: As you feel like you and Kihyun's relationship start to develop, something or someone gets in the way.

Pairing: Yoo Kihyun/ Reader

Genre: Angst x fluff

Words: 2.6k

-

"Hey you made it." Jooheon smiled as soon as you and Kihyun walked through the door.

"Yeah sorry I'm late. I had to speak with my professor."

"You're here that's all that matters." You couldn't help but blush.

Jooheon still gave you feelings you couldn't explain but now Kihyun was in the picture. You liked seeing his playful side and he really showed to be a caring person but how were things going to change now.

"(Y/N) come on. You need to try this cake that Gihyun made. It's amazing."

"Stop." Gihyun blushed.

"No seriously. You should be a culinary major." He continued complimenting.

"Hey thank you for bringing my canvas." You said to Gihyun.

"No problem (Y/N)." She smiled warmly.

"I love my gift. Can't believe how talented you are. You made me look dope." He smiled showing off his dimples.

"Hey dude." Wonho greeted Kihyun as he leaned against the wall on the opposite side. "What's with you?"

"W-what? Nothing." He shook off. He glanced at you still engaged with Jooheon. You were smiling and laughing and he can tell you were enjoying his company.

"You reek of jealousy."

"What would I be jealous of?" He snipped.

"Obviously the cute girl talking to Jooheon you entered with."

"It's so cute." He continued as he leaned forward to pinch his cheeks but Kihyun quickly stopped him.

"I'm not jealous. I was helping her out with Jooheon, that's all."

"If you say so."

"Hey (Y/N), if you want, there is a concert in the park tomorrow. You want to go?" Jooheon asked you. Was he asking you out? Oh no, what should you do. "I understand if you have something planned already with Kihyun."

"No, I don't have any plans tomorrow."

"Great. It will be fun."

"I'm bringing the snacks." Gihyun winked. She's going? Maybe it's not what you think.

"Hey let me get your number so I can tell you the details." Jooheon smiled and you blushed as you gave him your phone.

"Cute wallpaper." He said handing it back.

"Thank you."

"Jooheon." More people walked into the tight dorm. "Happy birthday."

"I'll be right back." He started walking away. "There's tons of food, eat up." He left you alone with your thoughts.

You looked around not sure what to do until your eyes spotted a lonely Kihyun sipping down a drink while playing on his phone.

"Hey." You greeted.

He looked up at you all flushed. You figured it was his drink taking control.

"Thanks again, for what you did."

"Why do you keep thanking me, It was my fault." He arched his eyebrows.

"It was both of our faults, but it was fun doing it." You smiled.