*Unpredictable

Request: "Do you mind making a Shownu from Monsta x series, about him being a shy but kinky sugar daddy that likes to try out all the possible ways of sexual action on/with you? I'm Sorry to ask a weird question but I think you have a great way of writing your fan fictions and idk . Sorry if I sound crazy but I'm just asking... Thank you much love keep up the good work❤️❤️❤️." - Anon.

Pairing: Shownu/ Reader

Genre: Heavy rough smut. Please be advise.

Words: 1.8k

-

"We need to talk." You said to him.

"Can it wait, I have practice." He said softly as the guys were curious to why you invaded the studio.

"Shownu it's important." You said determined.

"Look, I get out at 6. Meet me at my place and we can talk then okay?"

You groaned frustrated. Something has been eating at you for a while and you just needed to know the truth and get your feeling off your chest. "Alright."

"I'm sorry." He kissed your forehead. A forehead kiss? You knew it was coming and you were too afraid to admit it.

....

"Can you stop, you're really irritating me." Your friend spoke.

"I can't." You continued to pace back and fourth.

"He said he will meet you after." She knew everything since you've been complaining for months.

"I know, but why won't he just get it done with already."

"Maybe you're overthinking. He's just busy." She reassured.

"Their comeback was over a month ago, and I see him pretty much everyday, I'm not overthinking." You still paced. "What if he finds me disgusting or something?"

"You've been dating for a 6 month now, I highly doubt it." She laughed.

"That's the point, 6 months, 6 months and he can't even touch me. He's probably just too nice to get rid of me." You whined.

You and Shownu have been dating for a long time and he's never touched you or fully committed to you. You have tried several times to get him to crack but he's just not having it. No matter how heavy you try he puts an end to it. He wasn't having it. He's been pretty distant for weeks and it was obvious he wanted to break things off. His little forehead kiss was the last signal. You can't even remember the last time he actually kissed you.

It's was almost 6 and you were waiting for a text or anything, and in just ten minutes, you got your answer.

"Unbelievable." You groaned.

"What?" Your friend asked.

You held your phone up frustrated as you read the text out loud. "I'm so sorry but I can't hang tonight something came up with the guys."

"Mayb-"

"I'm so done. He's going to talk to me tomorrow if he likes it or not, I can't handle it anymore."

-

As soon as you got out of work, your anger was clearly shown as you interrupted his dance practice.

"Shownu." You said and the guys looked at him timidly as they knew you were angry.

He went over to you confused as he was about to answer.

"We need to talk." You clenched your jaw.

"I know (Y/N) but I can't here, this is my job." He said softly: