Boss's Daughter III

Summary: Things start to get risky so you pause your relationship with Wonho into a little game.

Pairing: Wonho/ Reader

Genre: smut

Words: 3.6k

-

You stopped at your door as Wonho embraced you in a warm gentle kiss. He reached for your door handle taking the next step but you pulled away stopping him.

"Nice try." You smirked. "You're not allowed to see my place yet."

"What?" He looked at you disappointed.

"Nope. This was our first date. Patience." You honestly loved the pout on his face.

"But, it's not like we haven't hooked up before."

"Look Wonho, I really like you, but if we are going to be dating, maybe we should do it the right way."

"I want to ease my father into the idea of us dating." You continued from his confused expression.

"So you want to take it slow?"

"Yes, starting right now." You said assertive. "That means no more sex in the supply closet, no more touching me or kissing me in the aisles, no more of that annoying looks you give me throughout the day." He smirked just from you mentioning it. "I don't want the other boys to get suspicious because they might think It's unfair since technically I'm your boss."

"Fine." He agreed but you can tell it's not what he wanted.

"I mean it Wonho, no more games." You glared.

"Why? Are you nervous you can't resist?" He leaned in closer.

"Of course not. I've been working with guys for a long time, one won't make a difference." You smirked as you turned your heel, opening your door. "Goodnight."

He bit his lip frustrated as you denied him one last kiss. He walked down your stairs quietly to make sure your parents weren't lurking through the windows.

He was up for the challenge but he knew he could break you. This was a game he knew he would win for sure.

-

The next day, you had a morning shift once again and you felt relieved Wonho had another night shift. The only problem was it was his last one, then he would be training mornings with you. You shouldn't be worried. You trained all these hooligans in this place.

"Morning." You yawned as you went up to the door with your keys letting, Kihyun, Hyungwon, and Changkyun inside. You locked the door behind you once again and walked over to the registers. You had an hour each morning to get the store ready before opening.

You counted each drawer and assigning the resisters. You started on your way back as you picked up some random nails off the floor. "I swear I'm going to start writing people up." You groaned to yourself. "Who closed last night?.....This is why we should hire more girls."

"I wasn't here." Kihyun said innocently as he dry moped the store.

"I know. Hyungwon was, I'll write you up." You said followed by a smirk.

"It wasn't me." He pouted.

"I'm just kidding." You walked to the back to finish your paper work and to grab your uniform.

You walked up to the front of the store to see Changkyun wording to a customer that wanted to come in early 'five more minutes'. The customer still tried to open the door and Changkyun shook his head causing you to laugh.