*No Harm

Request: "Hi I just recently found out Tumblr page and I love your writing. I was hoping to make a one shot request on monsta x wonho. Where y/N is being bullied by him but he bullies her because he likes her. Thank you in advance✨💕."

Pairing: Shin Hoseok/ Lee Hoseok (Wonho)/ Reader

Genre: fluff

Words: 5.9k

-

You smiled seeing the clock strike 4:30. It was the last class of the last day of your freshman year of college and you couldn't wait to start your summer vacation.

You entered your dorm and immediately started packing your bags. "You excited to go home?" Your roommate asked.

"Yes, I can't wait to dive into my pool when I get home." You jumped in your sneaks.

"Sounds like fun, at least you only have to drive a half hour." She pouted.

"I know, I'm sorry." You felt guilty. Joy had to travel 3 hours just to get home. That was rough. You liked your roommate and couldn't wait to see her in a few months but you werent close enough to hang out all the time, especially on break.

You were in the greatest mood that nothing could ruin it. You blasted out your favorite tropical tunes, with the windows open, letting the wind wipe your hair annoyingly in your face, but you didn't care.

You even stopped for fast good on the way home because it's been forever since you had a decent meal. College food was good but it was the same choices.

Once you got home, you noticed a truck out front with the garage door open. You began to question what was going on and then you figured your mother was probably having another one of her episodes and need to clean out the house once again. She hated cluster and had to change future every now and then. It used to drive you crazy but it's been a while since you've been home so still nothing was killing your mood.

As soon as you got inside, you heard your brother's voice. Your first thought was, 'why was he here?', but then you remembered your mother needed a strong male to help her with her spring cleaning or whatever she liked to call it.

You entered the kitchen and saw your sweet ol' big brother and then your eyes made contact with him. You said nothing could kill your mood but now you stand corrected. You were in a bad mood precisely.

He made eye contact with you and smirked. "Hey (Y/N)'s home." He hit your brother to point you out.

"Hey." Shownu came over and gave you a big bear hug. "I missed you." You smiled. You missed your brother but you didn't miss the lingering leech behind him.

"Did you miss me?" He came up to you.

"Let me think? No Wonho, I didn't." You sassed.

"You guys are the same." Shownu rolled his eyes amused.

"I'm sure you did." He smirked again as he leaned down and whispered to you.

"I didn't....maybe if you leave for a long time then I'll change my mind."

"(Y/N)! That is so rude, apologize." Your mother joined the conversation.

Wonho stared at you amused and you pouted like a little child. "I'm so sorry....dick." You mumbled the last part.

Wonho was the only one that heard you and looked at you amused. He was a jerk and you couldn't stand even being around him.

"Okay man, I'll talk to you later." He high fived Wonho.