*Jealousy

Request: "Can I please request a scenario where jooheon from mx gets jealous and mad and thinks you're cheating on him with wonho because you've been spending a lot of time with him." - Anon.

Pairing: Lee Jooheon / Reader

Genre: Angst

Words: 2.3k

-

"Wait, I need a break." You leaned over trying to catch your breath.

"No breaks, come on." Wonho was still jogging in place.

"Please." You whined and grabbed your water bottle from your bag. "When I asked you to help me, I didn't think you would turn into the terminator."

"You said you wanted me to be your personal trainer, so that's what I'm doing." He finally rested in place. "We have two more miles, come on."

You put your water bottle away and continued jogging along with Wonho. You probably were mentally regretting even asking him but you knew you would be happy in the long run. You lost track with your weight that you didn't even realize recently that you gained 10 pounds. You haven't been eating as well as you should recently and the exercise, forget it. You asked Wonho to help you get back on track and hopefully take off that 10 you gained. It's only been a few days and you feel like you could cry.

"Catch up, come on." Wonho yelled from in front.

You could hear your phone ringing from your backpack and were dying to answer but you knew that Wonho would give you shit for it, so you just stuck out the last few miles.

Once you reached the mark you collapsed in the grass. "You know you're not suppose to lie down after a jog."

You waved your hand off and snapped grabbing your back pack. You saw that your boyfriend called 3 times. You dialed his number and he answered on the first ring.

"Hey-"

"Where the hell are you?" He asked angry.

"I'm out for a jog."

"We had dinner plans, don't you remember?"

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, I'll be right there." Then you hung up.

"What's wrong?" Wonho asked sipping his water.

"I have a date in 20 minutes." You panicked.

"I guess we are sprinting back." He smirked.

You pouted instantly, but got up and started running.

....

When you reached your apartment he wasn't there yet so you still had time. Wonho stuck around like he always does. You decided to just take a quick shower and got ready with only 5 minutes to spare. You got dressed with a slight interruption from Wonho while you were only in your bra and panties, just pulling up your pants.

"Jooheon's here."

You glared at him. "Do. You. Mind?"

"Sorry."

He still didnt look away but he wasn't looking at you interested anyway.

"Can I finish getting dressed?"

"Right." He backed away and you continued on your atire.

After you were finished getting dressed you gathered your purse and important things.

"Are you like staying here or What?" He shrugged. "Don't you have a home?"

"I'm going to be here tomorrow morning anyway."