They help me?

I walked past Henry and his goons with the loser club then I tell them I'll meet them outside and I walk into the bathroom and Bev was in on of the stalls and Greta was picking on her and one girl was filling up a trash bag with water so I acted like I was going to help but when Greta wasn't looking I dumped it on her and she screamed and Bev smirked. "Oh your so dead bitch." I ran and ran towards the bowsers gang then she got my leg and I fell in front of them and turned to Greta on top of me trying to claw my eyes out but I was fighting back then she got me and I turned and I was in shock then she kicked me in the stomach and then she was pulled off of me and I saw Victor pushing her down. "Back off slut." "Man Greta you smell like shit." "Ahhhh your lucky Nikita ahhh." She got up and stormed off and I got up and looked at them for a second then walked off holding my side. "Whoa what happened to you Nikita." "Greta happened." They hugged me and then bowers came up to then guys and pulled Richie into Stan and knocked them Down. "Nice frisbee flamer." "Give it back." Patrick laughed and threw it on the bus that was passing by. "Fucking losers." He walked up the Henry and I just kept my eyes on Victor and Henry. "You s-s-s-s-suck Bowers!" "Shut up bill." "You s-s-s-say something B-b-b-billy, you had a free ride this year because of your little brother that rides over." He looked and saw his dad and the cops. "This summer will be a Hurt train for you and your faggot friends." He licked his hand and wiped it on bills face then Henry looked at me and then walked up to me and touched my face. "Don't touch her!" Stan yelled but he just got knocked down again by Patrick. "Shut it Jew." I looked down and Henry touched my scratches. "Such a shame you got hurt by that slut but don't worry we'll make it up." He winked and walked off as Victor was smiling at me but I turned and started walking home and Stan was with me since he goes the same way. "You ok." "Yeah I'm ok thanks Stan." I hugged him and walked to my road and left him at his place and I should of stayed with Stan because I saw Greta. "Fuck!" "Payback time bitch." I put both straps of my bag on my shoulders and ran to the woods with her and her friends behind me. "Fuck off!" "Your going to get it Jew lover!" "Leave me alone." They grabbed me and took my to the quarry and I got scared because I can't swim and I'm scared of heights. "Please don't please!" "Shut up." I struggled but they just grabbed me tighter. "PLEASE NO DONT PLEASE." Greta punched me and grabbed my shirt. "This is for dumping shit water on me." I saw bowers and his gang running then she pushed me off the cliff and into the water. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I hit the water and started to freak then it started to go dark but before it went dark I saw what looked like Patrick swimming to me but it went dark. I woke up in the back of belches car with my head on Victor's shoulder and the boys outside the car outside my house. "What happened?" "Greta attacked you we heard you screaming so we came to help." "Why? Why didn't let me drown you pick on my friends and me sometimes why would you help me?" "We think your cool so that's why we helped you." "I'm in the losers club so to you I'm a loser." "You might hangout with them but your not a loser your cool to us." "Huh ok ok I don't want to start anything with you so I'm sorry for yelling I'm just shocked that's all, and thanks guys for saving me." "I'm the one that jumped in to save you!" "Thanks Patrick, I guess I owe you guys just please no sex please." "Hahahaha ok but next time you see us is when you owe us." "Ok but can you please leave my friends alone if you want me to do what ever you want me to do." "Fine we'll leave them alone for now." They let me out and I went inside and meet with my dad and his stupid girlfriend I looked and saw Henry was still here so that didn't help. "Who the fuck are they." "Oh I'm fine thanks." "Excuse me." "I was chased to the quarry pushed off a cliff into water almost drowned and I have scratches on my face oh I'm fine though." I got smacked by his no good girlfriend and I was in shook. "How dare you speak to us like that!" "And how dare you hit her like that you bitch!" I turned and saw Henry and Patrick I walked to them and Patrick put his arm around me. "Get out of here you have no right being here." Henry walked up to Jane and put his knife to her neck. "If you ever touch her again you won't be able to speak." She was scared so she backed up then Henry took me to the car and drove me a block away from bills. "Thanks guys." "You owe us a lot." "Sex is still of the table." "For now." "Patrick shut up, we wont do anything that your not ok with ok." "Thanks Henry well I'm going to go." "Bye princess." "Bye Patrick." I waved and ran to bills and told him what happened but I made it look like I was in trouble with bowers. "Are you nuts you can't owe them!" "I have no choice Richie who knows what they might do." "You can't get involved with them." "Stan I'll be fine ok I promise." "They better not touch you." "Beep beep Richie."