what do I owe you

"Beep beep Richie!" we were in the woods walking around then we saw Amy aka belches car. "The next time I see them is when I owe them." "you don't have to fuck them do you?" "no I don't I even ask them not to ask for sex and they said fine." "that's good." we went to the quarry and we saw them in the water and then the memory came back and I started crying. "Nikita it's ok you never have to go off the cliff again." "HEY PRINCESS!" I waved at Patrick and them and they saw me crying and swam to shore and ran up to me. "Hey What's wrong darling." "Henry I'm ok just memoirs that's all." "well your ok." "what to join us guy's." the loser club had there mouths open. "I asked them to be nice you until I owe them." "which will be soon but for now let's go swimming." "what do you say." "ok sure." they all undress and I did but behind a tree because I'm not happy about my body. "You should be proud of your body Nikita." I jumped and saw belch. "Fuck don't do that." "sorry but really you should." "I just hate my stomach that's all." "well we all love your stomach." I was undress but didn't want to move so belch picked me up and thew me over his shoulder. "Ahhhh belch put me down hahha." "not until your in water." "guy's help me." Bowers and the rest of his gang was laughing and running down to water and the loser club was trying not to laugh. "You guys are so mean." the losers club jumped in off the cliff and belch walked me into the water and I was pouting. "Oh come on you had fun." "shut up." Bill swam to me and stood next me. "Hey Bill." "this is weird." "yeah take it in because it won't be like this forever." "true." "go have fun I'll join soon." "ok." he swam to other's and then I heard my name and the voice broke my heart. "Nikita." I turned and saw her and I cried. "Mom?" I climbed out and went to her but stopped when I saw blood. "I missed you dear." I got scared and started to back up but turned to run then I heard a guy voice. "Hey girl." I looked and saw clown and he just waved. I turned and ran into someone and saw it was Henry. "Hey you ok?" "yeah I thought I saw something." "ok well come on lets go back to water." we start walking I turn and it was gone so I ran past Henry and jumped in the water and swam to Patrick. "Hey princess." "hi." he splashed me and I splashed back I even got Victor by accident. "Sorry Victor." he smirked and started coming at me and I turned and he chased me then he got me and splashed me. "Ok ok you win." "good." he let me go then I felt something grab me and saw everyone was up above water so I got scared. "Guy's." they all looked at me then I went down under and I saw them swimming to me. I looked and saw the clown again and tried to brake free I kicked it in the face and started to go up I was so close to the top then it grabbed me again and I went down but I kicked it again and swam up and to shore and jumped out and started freaking out and Stan knew why and hugged me. "Shhhh your ok you never have to go through that again." "What are you talking about." "My past." "What?" "Before I moved her I had a boyfriend that use to beat me he even tried to drown me." Stan hugged me then Henry glared at him and he let go and the bowers gang got in front of me. "Let us take you home." "Ok." I got up and we all went to get dressed and I hugged the loser club and Henry took me to the car. "What do I owe you?" "Your heart." "Your love." "Your smile." "Your laugh." "What?" "Be our girl be the gangs girlfriend we will be kind to you and keep you safe." "Fine but please don't hurt my friends again." "Promise." I kissed them all on the cheek and I went home and my dad and his girlfriend were scared to touch me. "Hey guys you want to stay the night?" There faces lit up and they ran up to me and I held Henry's hand as Patrick put his arm around me shoulder. "There staying the night." "Oh no there not!" "You want to mess with me again Jane I own you now remember." She looked at Henry and saw his knife and she backed down. "Sorry Nikita I'll make room downstairs in the basement for you guys." "That's better." My dad just looked at me and I smiled at him. "Let's go to my room for a few." We walked into my room and they saw the pictures of me and the loser club and they got jealous because of how I was hugging them. Then they saw the pictures of them on my dresser and I put them up. "When did you take those?" "The first day I came here, they were the first ones I took here." "We'll hang them up." "Really?" "Yeah there cool and you are our girl so." "Ok give me the tape please Pat." He did as ask and handed me the tape and I hung them up in order. Henry, Patrick, Victor, and belch. "There we go in order." "Its cool hey where's your camera?" I walked over to my bad and pulled it out from under my bed and handed it to Victor. "Ok let's get some pictures up with us so henry your first." Henry walked to me and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Got it." The picture came out and he sat it down to develop. Then Patrick came up and picked me up bridle style and I was holding on to by his neck. Then belch came and just kissed me. Last but not least Victor he put his forehead on mine and kissed my nose I just smiled at how cute he was. "There all taken." "Now let's wait." I helped the pictures developed and hung them up and I was so happy. "There that beautiful smile we all love." "You guys are something." My dad called for us to eat and I ran downstairs with them close behind. "Hope you boys like meatloaf." "I do." They all ate meatloaf but I had a ham sandwich. "Why aren't you eating the meatloaf princess?" "Because Pat I fucking hate meatloaf." "Nikita language please." "I'm sorry dear I didn't know." I just rolled my eyes. "The basement ready?" "Yes it is." I ran down to the basement with the boys following me and I was so happy. I plugged in my lights and my face lit up and I started jumping around. "Hahah awe our girl is so happy she's jumping." "Oh really bowers." I ran to him and jumped on him, he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him and he kissed my cheek and laughed. "Ok down princess, literally." I laughed and jumped down and hugged them all. "Welcome to my lair I come down here to be alone and to be myself or hide, good thing the lock is on the inside so I can lock myself in here away from them. "It's cool." "Thanks." Victor walked to the table and saw my song book I left open. "What's this?" "My song book I had it for a while and I write when I can or if I have ideas." "As in-." "NO PATRICK!" "Ok ok sorry." "Can I look through it." "Um not yet I'm working on stuff but the second I'm done you look at it ok." "Ok so what are we going to do." "Since it's summer why don't we stay up all night and watch movies." "Cool." "I'm down." "Me too." "Can we make out instead." "No pat." He smirked and me and I just ignored his little smirk and started the movie.