A day with henry

You wake up to an empty basement but everything is still everywhere and a mess. "Huh boys I swear." "Hey were not that bad." "Henry?" "Hey the others left they had family things to do but I'm free." "They could of cleaned up." "Yeah sorry about that." "Its ok Henry I can clean up later." "You ok Nikita." "Yeah I'm ok thanks Henry." "Your welcome." I went upstairs and started to cook and Henry was with me smiling. "What do you want to do today babe." "Well I'm not leaving today fuck that shit so lets go hangout in my room." "Yeah ok why not." We walked up with our food and started talking about what ever we wanted and had a nice time just talking then I heard my name. "Ill be right back." Henry nods and lays across my bed and looks at the ceiling like he's thinking which was weird since he is a fucking bad ass. I walk to the living room and it was empty then i thought I heard Victor in the basement so I go down wondering how he  got in since I locked the door when me and henry went to my room. "Vic you down here?" I walked far enough to see and saw the basement empty then he walked up. "Nikita." "No no go away you basterd." I ran and then the door shut. "HENRY HENRY HELP ME PLEASE HENRY!" I tried to open the door but it won't open. "You cant run from me girly." "What do you want with me just leave me alone." "I want your fear." "Please just leave me alone." "NIKITA NIKITA OPEN UP!" "HENRY IT WONT OPEN HELP ME PLEASE." He started hitting the door you backed up not caring he's trying to brake it down. "Nikita your going to float down there with me." "Please just go away!" He came at me then the door opened and I ran and pulled it shut and cried. "You ok what was going on." "I just don't know its hard to explain please don't make me talk about it now please." "I wont baby I wont." I cried into his neck he moves me to the couch and we sit there as i cried then the others came back so henry opened the door and i just sat there in fear and they saw me and asked henry what happened then they all hugged me. "We will keep you safe ok princess ." I nodded unable to speck then I laid my head on Patrick's shoulder and started to fall asleep.

Sorry its short its late and I'm tired so I'll update again soon Love you guys.