day with Patrick

I woke up still on Vic's lap and my feet on Henry's lap Vic had his head in my neck while Henry has his head back belch was asleep in the chair and Patrick was on the floor but his head was on my stomach. "Huh." Vic and Pat woke up and smiled at me. "What happened last night?" "You cried yourself to sleep prinsses." I looked at Patrick and he smiles at me. "What about you guy's?" "Henry pasted out after you then belch then Victor after he put you in a more comfterbul pastion." "And you?" "An hour after Vic I made sure you were safe." I smiled and bent down and kisses his forehead. "Mhmm." I looked and saw Henry waking up same with belch. "Morning boy's." "Morning Nikita." I smiled then Patrick got up and pulled me up. "Come with me." "Ok?" He pulls me outside to the woods I saw a fridge and it smelled like death. "Fuck Patrick what is that smell!?" "This my fridge yeah I know it's not something for you but I wanted to show and show you this." He pulled out a waggen and he had tears in his eyes. "Pat?" "I had a brother but I um." "You killed him." "Yeah but I didn't mean too." Hey it's ok pat I still like you." He smiles at me then he kisses my cheek. "Hey Patrick why don't we go get some ice cream?" He smiles and looks at me. "Let's go then." He picks me up and carries me to the ice cream shop. "Ok holding my hand and walking would if been fine." "Yeah but that was more fun princess." "Yeah yeah well you better be paying." "Yeah sure." We walk in and saw Greta. Man it's like she's every where now. "I'm Pat let's come back later." "What why?" I got close to his ear and whispered. "Greta is in there." He turns and looks at her with pure hatered. "What do you want? I'll go in and get it." "Please don't leave me alone her friend's might come or she might walk out!" "I'll be quick." "Huh chocolate please." He smiles then kisses my head he walks in and I put my head down to be safe. I would look up every now and then to see if she got up or if her friends were around but nope then he looks at me and smiles at me then he turns to the girl with our ice cream but she was flirting with him I got jealous then I hit the window and he looks at me then I see Greta look at me and I froze and Patrick saw me and ran out. "Lets go princess!" He hands me my ice cream then grabs my hand and pulls me back to my street. "Hahaha ok that happened!" "Haha yep." We slowed down and ate our ice cream and joking around. "So Nikita I know you've been here for a year but how do you like here?" "This place is interesting nothing like my old home town." He looks at me with a smile and when we were done with our ice cream we just got back to my house. "Huh home sweet home." He laughs and opens the door and the other's look at us and got mad. "What?" "Where's our ice cream huh?!" "Greta was there so we had to bult." "Oh." "Little miss thing got jealous because the girl behind the couner was flirting with me so she got the window." I walked to belch and sat on his lap with a pout. "I wasn't thinking ok and she was crossing the line when she started writing her number down!" He smiles they all did. "I was going to leave it and I did when we left." I got up and cheeked his pockets and they were empty but for a few buck but I cheeked them to make sure. "Hahaha jealous much." "Oh shut up." I went back to belch and he pulled down and I smiled at him. "So how did you get away?" "He looks at me then her and he grabs our ice cream and ran out and handed me my ice cream then grabs my hand and we run." "Hahaha." We all start laughing then there was a knock on the door so I get up and answer it big mistake. "What the fuck are you doing here Greta!" "To see you." She walks in and pushes me down and I hit the stairs and the boys saw me fly back. "What the fuck!" They got up and saw Greta and she looks at me but I just looked at the boy's. "So your fucking all of them huh." I saw Henry grab her and throw her into the wall. "If you say anything to anyone you will be sorry! Now get out!" He drops her and she runs out then the room goes black. All I heard was belch and Vic yelling my name.

~three hours later~

I woke up in my bed but with someone's arm's around me, I look up and see belch then I see Vic at my feet and Henry and Patrick on the floor. "Mhmm ah my head hurts." They all shot up and looks at me. "Hey your wake cutie." "Yeah what happened?" "Greta came and pushed you down and you hit your head we called the loser with the fannypack to cheek you out." "His name is Eddie and you said you would be nice." "Sorry I forgot his name princess." "Huh how bad is it?" "Not bad just a small bump." "Huh she is such a bitch I wish she would go missing." "Your not the only one." I smiled at belch and kisses his cheek then pat got up and pulled belch up and then picked me up and put me on his lap and I smiled at him. "Weirdo." "Am not." "Yeah ok." He looks at me and I just laughed then he kisses my cheek and I just looked at him. "Dork." "But I'm your dork." "Yeah I know you all are." They smiled at me and they then let me fall back asleep in Pat's arm's. "Night princess." I smiled and drifted off to sleep.