day with Belch

I woke up in Patrick's arm's still but Belch looking at me with a smile. "Morning belch." I whispered trying not to wake pat. "Morning doll." "Can you two shut up I'm sleeping." "Oh pat." I slapped his chest and she smirked. I got up but I ended up falling on top of Henry he woke up and smiled and hugged me. "Hey baby some wake up call." "Sorry I fell out of bed thanks to pat." "Wasn't my fault!" "Yes it was!" He rolled his eyes playfully then I got up and saw Vic was still asleep. "Ok you guys want to see a real wake up call." "Yes!" They all said at the same time. I got to Vic and got to his ear and screamed. "VICTOR!" He shot up and we bonked heads but I started laughing at his face. "Fuck Nikita why did you do that." "To wake you up and thank you for hitting my forehead." "Sorry." I smiled and hugged him then got up and grabbed belch and pulled him out of the house to Amy. "Let's go for a ride please belch." "Ok hope in." I smiled and climbed in and he smiles then we drive off and just listen to music and talked. "Your much different around Henry and them why?" "He sees me as a tough guy and I want him to see me as one." "You and Vic are different alone." "Is that bad?" "No it means I get to see two different sides of you guy's all of you." "Yeah I guess." I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. "I like this." I look at him and smile. "Me too." We drove around I looked out the window and saw the clown and he had an evil smile. "Belch." "I see him." He drove off and I stayed quite and he ended up going around the block or something because we were back at my place. "So much for a day out." "Hey it's ok." I look at him and he gives me a smile I smile back then get out so did he and run to me and then walks me inside to the kitchen I kept my head down even when the others came in. "What's wrong baby?" I heard belch then I felt arm's around me. "You ok princess." "Huh Yeah." I look at them and they smiled. "Can me and belch be down here for a while since we weren't gone long." "Yeah we'll be your room." "Thanks guys I'll tell when I want you guys." "Got it." They run upstairs while me and belch eat. "Huh I guess the day isn't over yet." "Geuss not." He smiles then I get up and hugs him while I put my plate away. "So let's cuddle on the couch and talk no tv." "Sure." We go to the couch and he sits down then me and I snuggle close to him and he smiles. "Your so warm belch." "Thanks." "Your welcome." We talk for hours  then we heard a noise come from upstairs so we get up and run to my room to see Henry and Patrick rolling on the floor.

Sorry is short I had an idea for the next chapter it will be longer.