Vic kisses me!

I woke up in my bed and Henry was holding me while The others were on the floor even the losers were here. "Huh what a day." I turned and kissed Henry on the lips and he smiles into the kiss and kisses back. "Morning babe." "Morning mullet wearing asshole." He rolls his eyes the kisses me again. I get up and trip over Victor and woke him up. "Sorry Victor." "It's cool so where you off to?" "Out to the quarry want to come?" He nods and gets up and we headed out to the quarry. "So angle how was Henry's kiss yesterday?" "What jealous?" "What! No!" "Yeah sure." He smiles and then kisses my cheek. "You know you can kiss my lips right you always could." "I know I just want it to be the right time." "Fuck that! If you want to kiss me then do it!" He looks at me then looks forward. "I want it to be special for me ok." "Huh I'm sorry Victor." "Hey don't be angle I get it you want a taste of me I get it." He smirks and I push him playfully and he chuckles. "Weirdo!" "Nah." I laughed then saw what looked like my best friend back home then she saw me and walked to me. "Who's that Nikita?" "It looks like my friend Hope." "Nikita!" "Hope!" "Yep." "What was the last thing I said to you before I moved?" "That's easy you said I'm your one and only best friend and sister in the whole world." "It's you!" I ran to her and cried into her shoulder. "Yeah why wouldn't it be?" "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." "Hahah." I looked at her and she was holding back her tears. "Have you seen her?" "Huh she's gone Nikita she passed away three days after you left." "What! no!" "I'm sorry Nikita." "Luna is gone! But how she was fine when I left?" "She... she couldn't handle the stress of you being gone." "I killed her!?" "What! No of course not she over stressed her self!" I cried at the lost of my little girl well Hopes sister but I treated her like a daughter. "Hope I'm so sorry." "It's ok Nikita, oh whose your friend he's cute." "Oh that's Victor and he's my boyfriend." "Oh you got lucky." "Tell me about it." I turned and saw him red in the face and I giggled at him. "Victor this is my best friend Hope, Hope this is my boyfriend Victor." "Hello Hope." "Hi Victor and please be good to her I don't want another-." "Ok Hope so how long are you going to be in Derry?" I saw Victor give me a questionable look then looked at Hope. "Oh not long just I'm heading home of a few hours." "Oh ok well me and Victor are heading to the quarry what to join?" She looks at us then shakes her head. "No I need to pack maybe next time." "Oh ok well it was good seeing you." "You too and it was nice meeting you Victor." He smiles at her then she walks off. "Well she's nice." "She sure is." We made it to the quarry and we sat down on a rock and looked out at the water and he held me close. "Um Nikita?" "Yeah Vic?" "What was she saying earlier your friend?" "Huh you noticed that huh." "Nikita?" "A year before I moved here I dated this guy and he was sweet at first then he started drinking and he..." Vic grabbed my hand and looked at me. "He got drunk one night and I pissed him off and he hit me, he always took his anger out on me." I felt tears rolling down my face then he pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry you went through that angle." "Me too, I had bruses all over me he even broke a few of my ribs." "Shhh don't talk about it anymore angle." He gets up and stands in front of me with a smirk. "Victor?" He pulls me closer to him then his lips were on mine and I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. His hands landed on my waist while mine wrapped around his neck. He pulls away with a smile and looks into my eyes. "Best first kiss ever." I smiled at him then kissed him again. "I'm glade I was your first kiss Vic." "Me too angle." "Lets go swimming!" He chuckles and then starts to strip. I watch him for a second then I snap out of it and start undressing. "Fuck." I look at him and see him smirking. "Keep your eye's up here mister!" "I am angle but damn." "Can you not, you know how I feel about my body." "So you have a few extra curves I love them and you just the way you are." "Vic." He walks to me and kisses me and I kiss back but just for a second. "Come on let head down." He smiles at me then he starts walking to the water and I jump on his back and he carries me. "Haha thanks for the ride babe." "I kinda had no choice." "Hahaha." I jump down and then I jumped in then Vic. "Huh now this is amazing." Vic swims over to me and looks at me. "Can I help you?" He makes me stand then he goes under the water and so do I then I felt a pair of lips on mine then we move above water but our lips still locked together. "I love you angle." "I love you too Vic." He smiles then hugs me. "Huh come on we better head back before the others start to worry." "Huh fine." I smiled at him then kissed him. "Ok now I'm feeling better." I rolled my eyes then got out with him by my side. "Thank you for the kiss Victor I needed it." "Me too." He looks at me then we head back to my house and saw the losers walk out. "Where are you guys off to?" "Oh were heading home our parents are a bit worried." "Oh ok see you guys later." They left and we went inside and I heard the alarm. "What the hell Why is the fire alarm going off!?" "Blame belch he burnt the food!" "Sorry Nikita." "Huh it's ok just get the alarm to stop." "How?" "Fan it with a rag!" I grabbed a rag and faned the alarm then it stopped. "Huh." "Sorry." "It's fine belch really." We went to my room and chilled and me and Victor where cuddling Vic would peck my lips every now and then. "Man I love you." "I love you too Vic."