Henry and the loser

I woke alone in the living room but I heard Stan? I got up and saw Henry talking to Stan. "Wow this is new." I looked at them with a smile. "Hey boys." They turned around and smiled. "Hi Nikita." "Hey babe." He walks over to me and kisses my cheek. "So what's up with you two?" Henry shrugs and throws his arm around me. "Nothing really were just talking about you." "Awe I feel special." "Because you are baby girl." I smiled and kissed his cheek then hugged Stan. "How are you stany boy I haven't seen you in a few day." "I'm good but my dad is no my ass about my barmisfa." "Awe I'm sorry hope he lightens up." "Me too he is turning into a prick." "He was always a prick." "True but he's worse now." I hugged him then went to Henry. "Ill be back be nice." " will baby girl and don't be long." "Ok." I kissed his cheek then went to the basement door and looked at it, this was the first time I was scared to go down there. "Huh come on Nikita just go get your song book and run back up." I said to myself then opened the door slowly and walked down. "Huh so far so good." I walk to my table and saw it and smiled and picked it up then turned around to see Patrick and Victor. "Ahhhh!" I fell on my ass and heard running and saw henry and Stan and Patrick laughing his head off. "Someone's jumpy." "Fuck off Patrick!" "Why are you guys even down here?" "We were looking around to make sure it safe we didn't think Nikita was going to come down." "I came to get my song book." "You ok Nikita?" "Yeah thanks Victor." He smiles and hugs me. "Sorry for scaring you angle." "Its ok vic." We walked back upstairs and sat on the couch and talked. "So Stan how's the losers club?" "There good they miss you when are you going to hangout us?" "I miss them too and soon." He smiles then looks at Henry and they start there conversation again. Just seeing Henry and Stan being nice and talking was the best thing I saw in my life it made me happy to know that they could get along and not have to beat them up and me having to pull them away or apart. "I love how my group of my loving boyfriends can be nice to my group of friends." "We try but the trash mouth is a bit of a problem." "I'll talk to him later ok." "Yeah alright." We sit down and chat and have the time of lives and I still couldn't get over the fact that Henry and Stan were beings nice and having a real conversation. "Best day ever."

Hey guys sorry this short I lost my original idea for this so hope you still like it love ya ❤️