I kiss Patrick

I woke up on the couch all by myself. "Guys?" I got up and walked around the corner into the kitchen and saw Patrick. "Hey pat where is everyone?" He turns and smiles at me then goes back to cooking. "Henry's dad wanted him home today, Vic had a doctor's appointment and belch went to take him so we will be alone for a few hours." I saw a smirk in his face and I shook my head at him. "Pat no we can chill and cuddle but no sex." "I know I won't make you do anything you don't want to do." I walk to him and kissed his cheek and smiled. "When can I get a taste of you?" "I don't know you have to be a good boy to get a taste." He smiles then looks at the food and it was burnt. "Ahh fuck!" "You need to learn how to cook, here move." I took over and the pancakes came out perfectly. "Damn your good." "I know."   We went to my room and ate then the phone rings. "I will get it pat." He nods and I go to the phone. "Hello?" "Hey Nikita it's Stan you busy today?" "Um yeah I have plan's with Patrick today I'm sorry." "Oh it's ok how about tomorrow?" "Umm yeah sure." "Cool see you then." "Ok bye Stan the man." "Hahah bye." He hangs up and so do I and see pat looking though my stuff. "Hey your being a bad boy patty cakes." "One patty cakes really and two am not I was just looking for a shirt." "One yes it's cute and two In my underwear drawer." "Huh ok you caught me." "Bad dirty boy." He smirks then laughs. "No kisses for Patty cakes today." He looks at me then I run of the room and he ran after me. "Hahaha." I get to the kitchen and he pins me to the table and looks at me. "I win princess." I look at him and he looks back then my eye's move to his lips. "You ok princesses?" I look at him then grab his shirt and pulls him down and kiss him. I pull back and he looks at me with a smile a real smile then kisses me again I kisses back and he lifts me up and placed me on the table and my hands move to his hair and I pull his hair and bit and he grunts a bit. "Man your good." "Shut up." We heard the door then we hear Vic. "Ok we eat at that table." "Hahah Shut up Vic." I hop down then kisses Vic on his lips then I went to my room and changed into a nice shirt and shorts. "Where you off to?" "Me and pat are going for a walk." "Oh ok." We walk out and he kisses me then we head to the ice cream shop and luckily Greta was nowhere in sight. "To make make up for our first date." "I still had fun on that date." "Well I'm still making it up." "Oh ok." We sat in the shop for hours and talked about whatever we could think of. "Nikita have I ever told you that I love you." "Yes a few times, and I love you too Patrick." He smiles at me then leans in and so do I and we kiss for a second. "Let's get out of here and go for a walk." I smiles and nod and we walk out and saw Greta and she looks at us then Patrick glared at her and she ran off. "You guys really got to her." "Yep and she will leave you alone when ever we're around you." "And I like that." We walked around town we even walked to his fridge and he just sits there and looks at it. "Pat?" "Do you ever think about going back to the past and stop your self from doing something bad." "Patrick?" "Some days I wish I could go back and stop myself from." "I know you do pat but just think if that never happened we might of never meet." He nods then looks at me. "Come here Patrick." He moves closer and I kiss him and he kisses back and all of his problems just melt away. "I love you Nikita." "I love you too Patrick." He smiles at me then pulls me on top of his lap. "I'm so glad I meet you." "Me too patty cakes." He chuckles then kisses me for a second. "Come on let's get back before they start to wonder." "Oh ok." We walk back then I remembered. "Oh Patrick I'm going to hangout with the losers tomorrow ok." He looks at me then smiles. "Yeah ok but don't get hurt again." "I won't Patrick." "You won't want angel?" "I'm hanging with the losers tomorrow and he told me not to get hurt." "You better not angle." "Yeah doll you better stay save." "I will guys I promise, oh and tell Henry tomorrow when you see him." "We will princess." I smiled at them and kissed them all on the lips even Belch and he blushed. "Love you guys." "We love you too angle." I went to my room with them behind me and climbed into bed and Patrick climbed in with me and held me close to him. "Good night my princess." "Good Night Patrick." I drifted off to sleep then I had a weird dream and I felt uncomfortable.

I was walking in the woods then I saw Patrick he was standing at my bed just looking at me. "Patrick?" He just looks at me then bends down and says. "Lets have some fun Nikita." He moves closer and kisses me then his hand moves up my leg and I felt uncomfortable. "Pat?" He ignores me and keeps going so I pushes him off and he just looks at me then he wakes up Victor. "Hey Victor want to have some fun?" He looks at me and smiles. "Sure I hold her while you go first?" "I like the sound of that."