Day with the losers

I walk downstairs in shorts and a tank top and Vic looks at me in shock. "Ok I know your hanging with your friends but do you have to wear that to see them." "Vic. Calm down I will be fine ok." He nods then gets up and holds his hand out. "I'll walk you to the park." "You just just want to make sure Greta doesn't touch me." "Tire but I want to walk you there I'm your boyfriend." "Huh oh ok." He smiles and pulls me out of the house with a smile. "So what are you doing?" "Not much just hang in the park talk about how we might pick on the trashmouth about him not being a virgin and more." "Him have sex please he can't get a girl." "He says he's done a few in school." "Yeah right." "Ok ok let's change the subject." "Ok, you look amazing today." "Awe thanks Victor your so sweet." I kissed his cheek then saw the losers on the bench. "Ok there they are I'll see you later Victor." "Bye angle be safe ok." "I will." I kiss his cheek the run to the losers. "Hey weirdos what are you guys up to." "Oh hey nothing just talking, oh here I got you ice cream." "Thanks Eddie your so sweet." He smiles then Mike specks up. "You guys know that burnt down house on the end of avenue." We nod our heads and he keeps talking. "I was inside when it burnt Down, my parents were in the room across from me...trying to get to me but it was too hot... when the firemen finally got to them their skin was melted down to the bone." I covered my mouth and looked at him with shock. "Were all afraid of something and IT will make us fear him." "Nikita what are you scare of." "My brother he um... he rapped me when I was little and I haven't been able to look at him or be around him because he hurts me." "I'm sorry you had to go through that." "Now what we can't just let that thing get us." "Let's go I have an idea." "Ok what?" We run to bills house and he puts up a map then got perfecter and put a map in it. "Ok that's the black spot and where Georgie went missing." "Ok so what does it mean." "Where ever the attacks happen it's all connected by the sewers and they all lead to the-" "The well house." "Its in the house on Neibolt street." "That place gives me The creeps." "I feel like it's watching me." "So do I Bev." Then out of the blue the perjector went to a pick of Georgie and then moved to his mother and changed into him. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I got up and stepped back. "Turn it off." I turned to bills screaming. "BILL TURN IT OFF!" Then mike kicks it but the perjector was still on then he pops out and he was huge then he looks at me and I started crying and screaming. "NOOOO!" Then he was gone. "Thanks Ben." I hugged him then bill walks out. "Bill where are you going." "Neibolt." "Are you crazy it's summer." "If you say it's summer one more f-fu-fucking time!" He storms off to the houses. "Bill, WAIT!" We went after him to the house and meet bill at the door. "Bill stop you can't just go in there!" "I have to what happens if another Georgie goes missing Or another Ed coren or Betty ribson OR ONE OF US, ARE YOU JUST GOING TO PERTENED ITS NOT HAPPENING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS TOWN, walking into this house will be a lot better then walking it my own!" He turns and starts to open the door. "Wow." "What?" "He didn't stutter once." Bill, Eddie, Richie, and me walked in and looked around I was walking with Eddie when he came out. "Eddie, Nikita what are you looking for?" We turned to see an door open the I turned and saw bill and Richie. "Guys... GUYS, GUYS!" "Nikita! Eddie! Guys!" We ran to the door but stopped because the floor opened up. "WHAT THE FUCK!" We turn to see a leaper. "Oh my god!" "Time for your Pill Eddie." He stucks out the pill and Eddie passes out and falls. "EDDIE!" I turned and saw my brother. "Hey sis miss me." "Ahhhhh." I look at him then then he disappears. "Bill!" I ran downstairs and saw Eddie and his arm was broken. "Eddie wake up please." He opens his eyes and saw his arm. "Ahh!" We turn and see pennywise and I scream then he goes to Eddie and grabs him and starts to open his mouth then stop. "Thank fuck!" They ran down and saw him. "I'm real, AM I NOT REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU BILLY! It was real enough for Georgie!" He goes to him up Mike stapes him with a spear. I ran to him and hid behind him then he moves and claws me and Ben "AHHHH!" After a few minutes he leaves but bill follows him and we scream his name and then we help Eddie. "You! You did this you know how delicate he is!" "We were attacked Miss K." "Don't! Don't blame anyone else he done with you! You hear me done!" She drops her keys and Bev tries to help but she snaps. "Don't! Oh I heard about you miss marsh and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son or you bowers girlfriend!" We walk to the road and bill speaks. "I saw the well! We know where it is and next time we will be better perperd." "NO! NO NEXT TIME BILL!" Then Richie specks up and points to me and Ben but I kicked him then I walk off not caring for then anymore. I get home and take a deep breath and walk in to see Victor walk downstairs and he just yells. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU NIKITA!" "I was attacked by the clown we all were." He runs to me and helps me to the couch as the others look at me with shock. "I'm ok really." "Well we're cleaning you up!" I ended up passing out from the pain.