The dream and the losers and Henrys dad

"Sure I hold her while you go first?" "I like the sound of that." They walk to me then. "Nikita..... Nikita!"

I shot up in fear and cold sweat and Patrick and the others were looking at me in fear. "Nikita you ok?" I looked at them then moved away. "Angle?" "Huh sorry I just had a bad dream that you guys tried to." "We would never do that princess!" They hug me then there was a Knock on the door. "It's probably the losers." "Yeah it is." I kiss them all and walk out. "Tell Henry I went out ok!" "We will!" I walk out and hug Stan. "Hey where's the others?" "Well after the attack we haven't seen each other in a few days." "Ugh you guys are something." I grab my bike and we ride to everyone's house and we all hang out at the park. "Ok now this is fun!" "Sure is thanks Nikita." "Yeah." "Well I am a good person, to bad Eddie couldn't come." "Its his moms fault she won't let him see us she keeps saying he's sick." "That's bullshit!" "Yeah that's why I snuck out." We all turn to see Eddie and I run to him and hug him. "Eddie I'm so sorry about your arm." "Don't be it wasn't your fault." "Huh." I grab a pen and his arm and he just looks at me. "Can i sign it?" "Um. Yea sure." I smile at him and write on the cast. "Your best friend in the world. N" He looks at it and smiles. "Thanks Nikita." "Your welcome Eddie." We hug then we sit down and talk and caught up since the last time we talked then I went quite. "You ok Nikita?" "Yeah its just I can't stop thinking of this dream I had." "What dream." "Huh last night I had a dream that Patrick and Victor tried to rape me even though they would never do that." "It was just a dream they love to much to hurt you." "Yeah you guys are right." "When aren't we?" "Hahah beep beep Richie." I was about to speck when Burch walks up and he looks at me. "Good morning Nikita." "Morning officer Burch." "May I speck to you please?" "Um yeah sure I was getting ready to leave anyways." "Thank you." "Um-hum, bye guys." "Bye Nikita." I got up and walked with Henrys no good dad then he grabs me and throws into his car. "Ahhh!" "Listen to me girl you better watch your self with my son!" "Why he's happy you should be happy for him!" "He is nothing but a no good dead beat!" "Your wrong that's you and how dare you touch me you ungrateful man!" "That's right I'm a man and he's a boy!" "Get off me you basterd!" I push him off and run off to my house but i was hard with the pain in my back. "Huh." I started walking then I heard sirens and jumped into a brush and hid there until he was gone but someone grabbed me and I jumped. "Hey its just me." "Henry!" I jumped on him and he hugged me and pulled away a bit confused. "Hey whats wrong?" "I'll tell you when we get to my place." "Ok?" We walk inside and the others were in the living room playing cards. "Um guys?" They look at me and Henry then they looked at me confused. "Nikita you ok?" "Huh... Henrys dad grabbed me at the park and threw me into his car and screamed in my face." I looked down but I saw Henry pissed off as hell then he calmed down and hugged me. "At least it got my mind off the dream." "Dream? What dream?" Henry pulls away and looks at me then the guys. "Hello!?" "Huh I had a dream that Patrick and Victor was trying to rape me." Henry looks at them then me. "Did they try anything while I was gone?" "No! It was just a dream they even tried to calm me down when I woke up and I know they would never do that." "Huh ok well let me look at your back." I nod and turn around and he lifts my shirt and I herd his breath hitch. "Is it bad?" "You have a small cut on your back." "Fuck!" "Huh." "Victor you want to clean this up?" "Yeah come on." He walks with me to the bathroom and I take my shirt off so he can clean the cut. "You ok Nikita?" "Hum oh yeah I'm ok." He finishes bandaging the cut and turns me around to look at him. "You sure angle?" "Yes I'm sure." I look at him then pull him down and kiss him and he kisses back. We stay like that for a good five minutes then pull away. "Well that was new." "What can I say, now can you send Henry in here so we can talk?" "Yeah sure." He kisses my cheek then walks out and three seconds later Henry walks in and looks at me. "You wanted to talk?" "Yeah how you doing with the whole." "He crossed the line." "I know but I got away before he did anything." Henry looks at me then walks over to me and puts his head on mine. "I'm just glad your ok." "Me too." I pull him down and kiss him and he kisses back and pulls me closer. "I love you." He whispers onto my lips and I smile. "I love you to Henry." He pulls away and kisses my nose. "Now lets go." We walk out and I pulled my shirt back on when we got to the living room and Patrick smirked. "Dirty boy!" He laughs then I jump on his back and dropped his cards. "Fuck Nikita you just messed up my game!" "Hahahaha that's what you get dirty boy." He looks at me then tries to kiss me but I stop him. "No you were dirty boy so no kiss for you." He pouts and I get off him and hug belch then kiss him. "How you doing doll?" "I'm better now that I'm with you guys." "Good we're happy to be with you too." I kiss him again and then sat on the couch with Henry and he pulls me closer and kisses my head. "I love you babe." "I love you too Henry."