my prized gift

we heard a noise come from upstairs so we get up and run to my room to see Henry and Patrick rolling on the floor. I looked at where They were then they move and I seen it and start crying. "STOP IT!" they stop and look at me. "Nikita?" I ignored him and walked to the one thing I can't live without. "You broke it." "What." "How could you two! this thing is my prized gift!" "Hey calm down we can buy you another figure thing." I turned and looked at Patrick. "NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T DON'T YOU GET IT THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEFT FROM MY MOTHER YOU PRICK!" I broke down and cried looking at it then I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked and saw Vic. "Please don't touch me right now, just go downstairs all of you please." He moves his hand then I hear footsteps fade and I look at the gift and cried then looked for the glue. "I'm going to fix it." I Got to work  and saw it was almost fixed but it was missing one pice. "Fuck where is it." I looked all over my room then I saw a small drop of blood. "Oh no." I Got up and ran downstairs and pulled Henry and Patrick. "Hey what's up?" "Let me look at you." I looked over Henry first and saw he was ok then pat and I saw blood on the back of his shirt then I lifted it up and saw it. "Whoa pat!" "What?" "The figure thing is in your back don't you feel it?" "I just tough I was imaging it." "This might hurt a bit." I slowly pulled it out so it wouldn't brake off. "FUCK NIKITA THAT HURTS!" "Sorry Patrick." "It's ok and me and Henry are so sorry we broke your figure thing." "Yeah we are." "It's ok I'm not mad anymore all I need to do is wipe this off and I'm done fixing it." "Cool." I walk up to my room and glued the last pice and put it where it can't get broken. "Hey." "Oh hi Henry." "Wow you can hardly tell it broken." "Yeah that's the best part." He hugs me from behind and kisses me. "So what to tell us what this mean." "Yeah." "Cool I will get the others." He kisses my cheek then goes to the living room while I get the figure down. "Hey doll face." "Hi belch." "Princess." "Patrick." "Cutie." "Hey vic." "Ok babe when your ready." "Thank Henry, ok as you know this is from my mom... well she gave me this a week before she left me and my dad." They all sat on my bed with sad faces and Henry was worse since he knew how it felt. "She told me ahead of time she was leaving she said she couldn't take me because she wanted me to stay with my friends but that never happened after she left we came here and I hated it but then I saw you guys in the distance and I took the pictures then I meet The losers and I found my new group." I look at the girl and mom having a lazy day. "This is kinda like the last day we spent together she ordered out and we put on our pjs and watched movies all day long and I had a great time and I totally forgot she was leaving the next day she let me sleep in the day she left and when I woke up I cried remembering she was gone." I put the figure back where I put it and had a tear fall down my face. "The worst part of the day wasn't moving away it was not being able to say goodbye to her." I looked at the floor then I felt a pair of arms around me. "I know how you feel Nikita I'm sorry babe I wish she didn't leave you with saying goodbye to you." I turned around and hugged Henry while crying. "It hurts when ever I think about her or the day she left I didn't even say goodbye to my old friends in person." "I know I'm sorry." "I just wish I could see her one last time and tell her I love her one last time." "And you will one day but for now I know she wants you to be happy." "I am happy you guys." They all got up and joined the hug and I felt better. "Thank you guys for being here." "And thank you for opening up to us doll face." "I will always open up to you." we hugged each other for a while then we pulled away and went downstairs to the living room and watched a movie I went to sit on the floor but Victor pulled my on his lap and then I put my legs on Henry and Patrick's lap. "Perfect." "Wouldn't want it any other way." I kissed Victor Henry and Patrick then belch got up and kissed my cheek and sat in front me and we had a movie night the rest of the night. Half way through the movie belch and Patrick fell asleep Henry was starting to get tired so I turned the movie off. "Hey I watching that." "Victor it's late and everyone is asleep." "Me and you are still awake." "And me too." "It's late let's go to sleep boys." "Huh ok." Henry lays his head back and falls asleep. "Ok Victor go to sleep." He Barrie's his face in my neck and I smile and started to fall asleep then he kissed my neck and I tensed up a bit and he chuckles. "Goodnight angle." "Night Victor." We both fall asleep with smiles on our faces and it was the best night of my life the day started out kinda bad but it ended perfectly amazing and I wouldn't of asked for another why to spend it.