the Bowers gang girl

I woke up in Henry's arms and my head on Victor's chest then I remembered that I'm the gangs girlfriend and I don't really mind as long as they don't fight over me. I got up but Henry pulled me closer to him. "Hello Henry." "Hi now lay back down." "Its 10:00 in the morning I'm getting up to cook breakfast." "Ugh." "You can come help if you want." "As long as I'm with you I don't give a fuck." "Hahaha." We got up and went to the kitchen and started on breakfast and Henry was hugging me from behind and helping a little bit. "Has anyone ever told you you're great at cooking." "No." He saw how sad I was and turned me to face him and hugged him. "Hey look at me your amazing and doesn't ever let them say otherwise." I nodded and kissed his cheek then finished cooking for them. "Ok now let's take this down before my dad smells it." We take the plates down and wake to boys up and they smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Wow your a great cook babe." "Sure are princess ." "Thanks guys your the best." "We try to be." The phone started to ring so I ran up to answer and I was happy. "Hello." "Hey girl!" "Oh my god how are you." "I'm good hey I'm in Darry got a place we can meet." "Yeah the quarry it's in the Barron's." "Oh I know where that is I'll meet you there." "Ok see you in five." I hung up and was really happy I turned and saw they boys looking at me. "What?" "What was that darling." "Oh a friend back home were meeting at the quarry what to come but you guys can't say I'm dating you well not all of you." "Ok so how can." "Henry can say we're dating since he's the one that asked." "Ok." I run and change into my swim outfit then we drove off to the quarry. "I'm so excited I haven't seen her in a long time." "What's her name?" "Rosie." "Sweet name." "Yeah a sweet name for a bad girl." "What!" "She's a bad girl sometimes only if you piss her off." "Got it." We got to the quarry the second the car stopped I climbed out threw the top and jumped down and ran to the quarry with Henry behind me. "Rosie!" "Nikita!" I hugged her and started to cry." "I missed you so much Rosie." "Me too." She looked and saw my boys and smirked she was even checking Henry and Victor out. "Umm who are you friends." "This is Victor, belch, Patrick and my boyfriend Henry," "oh well hello boys and hello Victor." I walked up to her and grabbed her arm. "Back off Rosie he has his eye someone else." "Ok then drop Henry so I can have him." "What the hell happened to you!" "You left me that's what happened, the day you left guys came up to me and asked me out and I got a Guy to like me since I wasn't with a pice a trash like you." "Excuse me who was the one that saved you from him who was the one that got him to date me and me getting smacked around and being in the hospital for a month for you." "I never asked you to do that." "Well I did because I didn't want you to get hurt." "Well now I'm popular and a fuck goddess." "So you stay the frack away from Henry and Victor." "Why do you like him." "Rosie don't do this." "What steal your boys away from you." I looked at her then she went to Henry and kissed his neck and I snapped. "Get the fuck off my boyfriend you fucking whore!" I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to the ground and she froze. "You messed with the girl." She saw my eyes and knew they were red I saw red and she was the target." "Babe." "Don't fucking touch me right now Henry." I looked at Rosie and she was scared. "I warned you bitch to stay away." I grabbed her and since we were by the water I knew she could swim. "You look hot why don't you cool off!" I pushed her but she grabbed me and we both went down I hit my head on the side of the cliff on the way down and I started to black out but before I did I saw Rosie turn to the clown and he swam to me.

* back at Nikita's place*

I woke up in my basement and my head was hurting. "Mmmm." "Princess, guys she's awake." I opened my eyes better and saw the guys around me even the loser club. "What happened." "You and your friend got into a fight and you pushed her into the water she grabbed you and you hit your head on the way down." "Man my head hurts." "You have a huge hut in your head but it's not that bad." "Thanks Eddie." "Your welcome and they told us boy you guys." "Please don't think of me as a-" "we don't we get why we still love you for you even if you are with the whole bowers gang." "Thanks guys." "Of course." I looked at and the bowers gang and they were smiling at me I think it's because I'm alive. "You four ok?" "You turned into a grade A badass." "It's a one time thing ok." "We get it." Henry hugged me so did the rest of the group. "Let's never speak of this to anyone please." "We promise." We all hung out and watched movies until the loser club had to go home. "Bye guys see you around." "Bye Nikita." I looked and saw that my boys were asleep and I just smiled I even noticed that Henry had his arm around my waist. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down and cuddled up closer. "Stay here your warm." "Fine but let me be cozy." I slipped down a bit and his arms holding me tighter then he was and I fell asleep with a sweet smile and I was so happy to have the gang in my life because I had a crush on them since day one. "Were just glad your ok Nikita."