Class

The guy spins around slowly. God those eyes. 
"Thank you. I owe you one Xavier." I thanked him.
He walks right past me silently. Why would my enemy since the third grade all of a sudden help me out. Oh right you guys do not know what happened. Well In third grade we where sitting in class and I was minding my own bees wax when all of a sudden he comes over and CUTS OFF MY PERFECT PIGGY TAIL. I had spent all morning on my hair that day. To get him back I did something a little more extreme. That week we where doing a play with all of the third grade. It was a small school. He was in the spot light then BAM! I pulled down his shorts. Everyone laughed there butts off. Ever since then me and him have been enemies. We hate each others guts. Even teachers do not ever pair us together for a assignment. The last time that happened we burnt down the science lab. Literally. So why the hell is he helping me? Does it have something to do with what is going down at lunch? Man I wish I could fast forward though my next classes so that I would know. Garret walks away terrified for his life and I grab my stuff outta my locker and head to my next class. As I sit down at my desk someone walks up to my desk. And yep you guessed its no other than Xavier. 
"So, uuum when you come to my table just come by yourself do not bring  Valenetino ok?" he instructs me. 
"And why should I listen to you? He is coming along he is my best friend, Hoe."  I reply. He probably wants to use me like all the other girls he picks up. 
"Just trust me." He replies back. 
"Ugh fine." I gave in to soon crap. 
He walks back to his seat and  Valenetino comes up to my desk. 
"What is that pervert doing talking to you?" He says loud enough for Xavier to hear so he knows we talking about him. 
"Yeah, um sorry I am sitting with him and my boyfriend today Valenetino." I reply. 
"why?" He asks but before he can get a reply he is told to go sit in his seat. When the bell rings to leave this class I go straight out the door so he can not ask me again. Now Im Looking at my boyfriend. Who is sitting next to the bad boy.