The Talk

I sit down in between my boy friend and Xavier. A awkward silence fills the air.  
"So why the hell am I sitting here today?" I ask 
"Well .....Xavier you tell her." Greyson says
"Well if you didn't know lover boy over here is the leader of a gang and well he lost a bet so there is something you and me get to do this weekend. You have no say in it and you follow my rules got it?" 
I stay silent. My boyfriend is in a gang? He put me in a bet? He made it against my worst enemy?  Do I even Know Him? Is this a joke? I am not following this pervs instructions. 
"Babe, say something."  Greyson says. 

"I do not know what to say. I do not know if we should be together anymore if you think I am just something you can bet away then you are wrong. We have been together for three years Greyson. THREE YEARS. How could you?" 
"Baby I-" he starts 

"DON'T YOU BABY ME" I cut him off " Is this why you have been so secretive lately? You know what? I don't I want to know." 
I start to stand up to walk away but just as I stand up Im pushed down by two of Xavier's friends. God they have nice grip. No way in hell I am escaping. 
"Oh you are not done here Paisley." Xavier starts. "There are some things you need to do." 
"And if I chose not to?" I say. As soon as I say it I feel a gun pressed to my back. 
"I advise you listen." He coldly states. 
"Oh- oh- um I huh, what. Ok" I stutter. 
"Friday you will go with me after school. You can wear what ever you want to school but when we get to my car you will change into something more.....cleavage showing. Also prepare to be a bad bad girl." 
"NOT IN-" I start to yell but I stop mid sentence when the gun is pressed harder to my back. "ok, sure Xavier." I say to him. 
"Good girl. Now you will not tell anyone what is going on got it? You will not say one word or that gun will be loaded next time. Understand?" 
"Completely." I state. 
"Good, now get lost." He says .
Oh. My. Goodness.