The unwanted guest

-Xaviers Pov (Earlier that day)- 

I knock on Oakleys door. He has been in there all day. 

"Oakley? Are you ok?" I ask 
"Yes I am fine. You may come in." he replies. 
"So, if you mind me asking, what have you been doing in here." I ask him. 
"I have been thinking. Thinking about us." He answers me. 
"I have been thinking about us as well Oakley." I tell him. 
" I want to be with you Xavier, but I am not sure if I want to be gay." He tells me. "I was gay once. I dated a guy with purple hair and it was like heaven when I was with him. Then all of a sudden he realizes, he is straight. I am scared of that happening again." 

"Well, lovely, I promise you, I wouldn't do that to you." I tell him. I have been having dreams but if you want to just want to start doing it, for like a week to try it, then I would up for it." 
"Im so lonely Xavier. I don't know if I want to be with you just because I am lonely or if I really like you." He starts to tear up as he his saying this. 
"Well, we could try to apologize to Valenetino and see what he says." I tell him. 
"I have no idea where he is." He tells me. 
" Does he have any family that could tell you?" I ask him. 
"Yes he does Dr.Grey."
"Then lets go over there and ask." I tell him. 

"But first, lets do the week thing." He replies. 

-Paisleys pov ( present time )-

My babe sets up the PS4 in our room. Then he hands me a controller and sits on the bed. I sit in his lap and he plays with my hair as I make my little sims family have another kid. They already have four but why not make there house even more jam packed? As I play the game I think about how I hope that Oakley and Xavier actually leave us alone.  If they are actually together thank the lord we don't need to deal with that anymore. 
"baby?" He askes me. 
"Yes?" I reply. 
"I hope they never mess with you again." He says. " I.....I love you baby." 
"I love you too babe" I tell him. 
I turn off the play station and cuddle in his arms. I stay like this until I fall asleep. I wake up in his arms. Its around dinner time and he is still awake. He looks me in the eyes and every thing is quite. The quite isn't awkward. The quite is good. It's comforting. 
"I will go make us some dinner babe." I whisper in his ear. 
I climb out of his arms and into the kitchen. I start taking out all the things I need to make butter noodles and steak. As I am I feel his strong arms wrap around me as I am trying to reach the noodles on the top shelf. He gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead then lifts me up so I can grab the noodles. when he puts me back down I spin around and randomly kiss him fully on he lips. At first he froze but then he kissed me back. It was the softest and sweetest kiss I have ever had. I turn around and continue making the noodles. Tonight is going to be great.