This Is Not How the date was planned

-Valenetino's Pov-

I hold her againt my chest. Nothing lights up the room but a few candles.  Thats all I need to make sure Paisley is safe.
"Yes, Yes Valenetino, I will be your girlfriend." She says quietly into my ear. 
We hear the gunshots getting closer to our room. I pick her up bridal style and run into a hidden room. My family loves hidden rooms. Something about loneliness to find inner peace and bull crap. I use mine to keep people safe. Just like Im doing in my uncles right now. I am keeping my princess safe. 
"I know your hiding somewhere in here. Come out Come out Valenetino. Bring me my girl." We hear someone on the outside. I assume it is Oakley. I pull her closer to my chest. No one will touch my girl. My girl is mine. My girl will be safe. 

-Xaviers Pov- 

Oakley tells me his plan. I pretend to follow along. Really when we get paisley I am going to knock out Oakley take whats mine. She will be mine. 
"All right then, one finial part to the plan. You will shoot at random objects in the room. Just do not shoot anyone please. God I would hate to deal with that mess." 
I nod my head in agreement. He is giving me a gun? 
"Oh and  before you get all happy and plan something, its a BB gun. It will break there fragile vases but will only sting me." He says with a smirk. 
Dang this guy is good. We get into the stereo typical serial killer van thats looks like we are going to lure kids inside with candy and head off. He hands me a dressed up BB gun that looks like a real riffle. I take it and load it with the BB's. We get to the place they are on there little date at and head out of the van. 

-Oakleys pov- 

It looks like Xavier is obeying but I know better as soon as he does his part he will be sleeping with the fishes. It is kinda cute he thinks that his good at his acting skills. We head into the restaurant and he starts shooting around like I asked him to. My men go around back and kill the lights. Me and Xavier put on the night vision goggles. He goes into the exact room I told him to. Maybe I will keep him around for a little he obeys and makes less mistakes then my men do. Actually he has been a delight this whole time. He also sings along to my country music without complaining. Maybe he isn't too bad. 

-Paisleys pov- 

I hear someone outside but I do not understand what they are saying because everything is muffled. I press my ear into Valenetino and he keeps one of his hands on my other ear. He is my boyfriend now. We are a thing. If this wasn't happening I would probably be jumping with joy. I hear the person outside shooting at random things. Valnetino picks me up bridal style again and darts out of the back of the room. I feel the cool night air rush against my face as he runs to the car. I have a feeling this is not how the date was supposed to end.