A Date And A plan

Hey Readers! Just a quick thing before this chapter. in this chapter I am writing the date two times. One in Paisley's Pov and once in Valenetino's pov. Make sure to read both because they both have info you will need. Ok continue. 

------------ 

-Oakley's pov- 

My men grab Xavier from the vault. He looks terrified. He will do perfectly. He will help me get my girl.  Paisley is mine. I do not care what Valenetino thinks he is doing. Paisley will be my girl whether she likes it or not. Xavier here will help me with my plan or I can toss him in the river. It is that simple. Paisley, My princess, I am coming for you. 

-Paisley's pov-

Valenetino and I lay our stuff in the cave. It is a huge cave with lots of space. I have always wanted to camp out in a cave by the beach and watch the waves crash into the shore as the sun goes down.  I can not wait for that. But for now it is date time. 
"So, to this place should I dress fancy or just wear some casual clothes?" I ask 
"I would wear a nice dress if I was you." He tells me 
"Ok, I guess I will change then." I go into my box and pull out a cute off the shoulder dress. Well cute is a understatement.   

Staring Valenetino in the eyes I slowly start to change. 
"Oh you are just going......Ok um" He mutters as he turns around 
"You don't have to turn around love." I say
"We are not a thing yet princess, I want to respect you."He tells me.
Thats so cute. It really is meant to be. I hope. I put on some cute simple black flats cause I am not killing my feet with high heals. I turn around for him to get dressed and give him the same privacy. When he tells me too turn around he looks amazing in his tuxedo. 

 We head up the path to go to the car

 We head up the path to go to the car. He opens the door for me and I hop in. We head into downtown listening to My Chemical Romance. He parks the car and tells me to stay put. He takes his hands and places them over my eyes and leads me to the restaurant. When he removes his hands I see a place that looks high scale royalty eats there. When we get in there is a giant chandelier full of beautiful crystals. All around there are people dressed in beautiful dresses and tuxedos. So happy I didn't wear my sundress I was debating. We go in and are greeted by a man asking for the last name we are under. Valenetino gives him the name and we are lead into a private room. A PRIVATE ROOM. The room has a table for two set up in the corner and all around its red and all romantic themed. The table has a red table cloth and in the center is a vase with matching roses. the server leads us to the table set inside. The sever pulls out the chair for me to sit in. Am I dreaming? This cant be real. Going on a amazing date with Valenetino. This can't be real.  
"Shall I bring this beautiful couple their salads?" The very french server asks us. 
"That would be a blessing." Valenetino responds. 
The server leaves to get the salads. I look around everywhere. Everything in this room is fancy. How did he do this? 
"Do you like it?" He asks me. 
"Like it? I don't have words to describe this moment." I say amazed he even asked. 
"I hope that is a good thing." he replies.
"It is more than good thing." I say as I look around at our private room. 
" Well then I guess we should talk?" He asks. 
"Ok well you start." I reply
" I understand if you are not ready to be in a relationship yet but If you are I would love to be the guy who gets to call his girl. You are so amazing and beautiful. You are cheerful and you will jam out to My Chemical romance with me. So, I think you get it but Paisley? Will you be my girlfr-"His glorious speech is cut off when the lights flicker off and gunshots are herd in the background. 

-Valenetino's Pov of the date-

I got us the fancy private room that takes years to book. I really hope she likes it. I got us the romance room. It is the most popular room in the restaurant. Right now I am opening the door to the car so she can climb out and we can go inside. Her beautiful eyes light up like a kid looking at christmas lights. I hope she is this excited for the food. I ordered us a starter salad then some fancy lasagna. This place is really expensive for most people. Lucky me. My close uncle owns this place so I do not have to pay or anything. He let me use the romance room because the person who had it for today canceled. I take her hand and the server leads us to our room. When we get into the room her face lit up even more.  We sat down at the table and she looked so happy. The fact that I made her this happy makes me filled to the brim with joy. We sit at the table.
"Shall I bring this beautiful pair there salads?" The very french server asks us.
"That would be a blessing." I say as chill as I can. I will not let my excitement show. 
The server leaves calmly to go get the salads.
"Do you like it?" I ask  Paisley even thought I know the answer by looking in her beautiful eyes. 
"Like it? I don't have words to describe this moment." She says as she looks around amazed at everything.
"I hope that is a good thing." I reply even though I know its more than good.
"It is more than good thing." Paisley responds. 
" Well then I guess we should talk?" I ask. 
 As soon as I ask that question my heart drops. This is it. This is when I find out if Paisley will be mine.
"Ok well you start." She replies. Darn it I didn't think this through.
" I understand if you are not ready to be in a relationship yet but If you are I would love to be the guy who gets to call his girl. You are so amazing and beautiful. You are cheerful and you will jam out to My Chemical romance with me. So, I think you get it but Paisley? Will you be my girlfr-"
I get cut off by a scream and the lights shutting off. I Rush to paisleys side of the table and pull her close. I can fell her trembling with fear. Nothing will touch her. Not while I am around.