Friday

I wake up in  Valenetino's arms. He is still sleeping very peacefully. His dirty blonde hair is a mess. A hot mess. He blinks open his brown eyes. 
"Morning princess." He tells me. 
"Good morning." I reply. 
Then he puts the back of his hand up to my forehead. Then gives me a concerned look.  
" I think you are sick. I will go make you some breakfast and get the thermometer. You stay here beautiful." He tells me as he gets up. 
"Thank you" I say in a quite cracky voice.  
"Shhhh don't hurt yourself. I will also bring you some water." He tells me as he walks out of his room. 
Man. Damn. I need a man like  Valenetino. I lay here in bed and look around at his posters. I really like his Black Veil Brides one and his My Chemical Romance poster. I love his room. His comforter is Jack The Pumpkin King and his pillows are album covers from Theory Of A Dead Man. He has posters from every amazing band there is and no I am not talking about pop music. The emo is strong in this room.  Valenetino walks back into the room with some strawberries and buttered toast. he places the tray next to me on the bed. Then he leans over and kisses me softly on the forehead.

"We can not go to school since you are sick. I will call the school and tell them you are sick and tell them I will be taking care of you."  Valenetino tells me as he gets out his phone. 
As soon as he gets out his phone his eyes go wide. 

"Never mind, we are moving." Valenetino looks at me again. "You have no choice sorry. I am not letting that Xavier dude touch you." he picks me up bridal style and walks down the stairs into the living room. He plops me down on the couch. Then he kisses me on the head again. This time I blush deeply. 
"I wish I could do more to you babe, But you still have that boyfriend to dump." He looks at me in the eyes.
"I...I dont know Valenetino, I have known you my whole life you are like a brother to me." I tell him
"All I heard is more reasons to be with me, love."  Valenetino replies. 
We hear a knock at the door. 
"Just a second."  Valenetino yells. 
He picks me up and shoves me into a secret room I had no idea about behind the fire place. I cant hear a thing going on outside of this room so I just walk over to a bed in it and lay down. it is very cold in here. That could be because I am sick but ether way I am cold. I cover myself with the blankets and take a look at my surroundings. It is mostly bottles of water, canned foods, and a cd player next to a huge stack of cds. The thing that caught my eye though is a book. It looked like a journal. I get up and rap the blanket around me and opened the book and sure enough, it was a journal. It was all in  Valenetino's hand writing. I decided to put the book down and respect his privacy. I crawl back into the bed and I take nap. After I take a nap I wake up a half hour later to see  Valenetino looking at me. 

"I assume you have some questions?" He asks 

"Yeah, who was at the door?" I ask 
"You do not know? It was Xavier since you where not in class he knew you would not come to school and assumed it was because of him." He says
"What does he want me for?" I ask terrified of the answer I might get. 
"I do not know and neither does my group, well gang."  Valenetino says coldly. 
"You are.....you are in a ga...ga.. gang?" I stutter out the question. 
"Yes, but my gang is not into violence. In fact we take people out of it or keep them away from it. That is what this room is for. I keep people in this room sometimes so that if they try to search my house for anyone they would not find them." He looks at me and then continues " And now princess I am protecting you." 
I can not ask anymore questions because I start crying again. I thought he was doing this cause he liked me. Everyone is keeping secrets from me. How can I ever know if I have a full story anymore. I start crying even harder and he tries to scoop me into his arms. 
"STOP! HOW DO I KNOW YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH *cough* cough* I CANT BELIEVE *cough* I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR *cough*-" I am cut off when he puts his hands over my mouth. 
"Darling I do not want you to get hurt. I didn't tell you to keep you safe. I did not want the one I love the most to -" He cuts himself off when he realizes what he just said. 
he removes his hand from my mouth and hands me a water bottle. 
"Drink a lot of water. You will need it because you are sick." 
"What now?" I ask 
"I do not know." He replies.