People Put Into Their Places

-Paisleys pov-

"She will be fine. She just has a concussion. " A doc with a name tag that says Dr.Grey on it. 
"Thank you for looking at her doc." Valenetino tells the doc. 
"Anything for the girlfriend of my favorite cousin. You guys looked at the apartment yet.?" He asks Valenetino. 
"Yes, Paisley absolutely loved it." He tells him. 
Are they aware I am in the room. They keep chatting about random things for about 20 minuets  and then finally  I get the info I need.  
"Keep her in bed. Make sure to have her head elevated and iced. She shouldn't go in the summer heat unless necessary." He tells Valenetino. "I got to get back to hospital stuff. Have fun in the apartment." 
He lifts me up bridal style to carry me. I don't object. He carries me to the jeep and as soon as the heat hits me it hurts and makes my head pound. 
"Im sorry baby. I will make the jeep very cold for you I promise. " he tells me. 
We head home and he makes the jeep really cold as promised and then he turns down the music very low. When we get to the apartment he lays me in bed and puts a ice pack on my head, 
"I am going to get our stuff from the cave baby if you need any thing call me. When I get back I will make your favorite chicken alfredo. " he says then adds, " Don't open the door I have my key and no one should know where we are except my cousin Dr. Grey." 
He leans over and kisses me on the forehead then gets his keys and leaves. I am going to miss my babe but for now I take a nap. 

-Valenetino's pov- 

I get to the beach and load all our boxes into the jeep. As I put the last one into the jeep I hear him behind me. 
" Where is my girl, Valenetino." Oakley says to me. 
"She is somewhere safe from you recovering from when you punched her. If you call her your girl and you 'care' about her then why would you punch her." I tell him. " I'm going to send you where you belong. A one way trip to hell." 
I punch him right in the face. Usually I wait for them to attack first and then I just doge there attacks but this guy messed with my baby. No one touches my baby. 

-Xaviers pov- 

Oakley walks into the room bruises everywhere with cutts and blood driping of him. 

" We are not going to get her anymore." He tells me.
"No, we need to get her. She is your princess." I whine at him. 
" I don't want to touch her. I don't want to see her. I don't want to make her mad. We are going to let Valenetino have her. Who cares. I just lost my best friend and he is dating the love of my life. Xavier, even though you are kinda my prisoner, you are the only friend I have now." Oakley barely gets out before he bursts into tears. 
"Hey, I will be your best friend. I will find you a new girl. If you turn gay all of a sudden I will be your best friend and your lover." I as I put his head into my lap. 
"Really?" He tells me. 
"of course." I tell him.  " Now, Lets go take care of your wounds." 

-Oakleys pov- 

He beat my ass good. I never want to mess with him again. I don't want to ever mess with him or Paisley again.  Right now, Xavier, the guy I took as my prisoner is now my only friend. I don't know if I would call him my best friend but I guess he technically is since he is now my only friend. I took him as my prisoner and yet here he is dressing my wounds. Not even my men that work for me would want to do that for me. I do not know if I want to be gay with him if thats how you would put it but it doesn't sound bad. I have a lot to think about.  

- Paisleys pov-

When I wake up in the apartment Valenetino comes back two minuets later. I hear him walking back to my room in the hall. When he gets in the room he looks very tired and his knuckles are scraped up. 
"What happened?" I ask him. 
"Let me get some rest baby then I will tell you I promise." He says as he lays down on the bed next to me.
"Ok but let me take care of your knuckles first." I say as I get off the bed to get the first aid kit. 
Yes I packed a first aid kit don't judge me. They come in handy. Like right now. I am going to make sure he is ok. I take the first aid kit out of my box and notice that my gun stuff is right under it. Thats where that went. I miss when I was younger and we would go to the range.  Valenetino would be there waiting for me by the left handed bolt action riffles. Of course I did put my riffles in the box its my hand gun. What was I doing? Oh right my babe needs me. I take the first aid kit and go to his side of the bed where he is laying. He is already asleep so I take his hands and bandage them without trying to wake him up. Some how when I am done he is still asleep so I get into bed and I snuggle up close to him. In his sleep he wraps his arms around me and soon I fall asleep in his arm even though I just took a nap. I must be a nap queen or something.