Mine

-Pasielys pov-

We get to the car and he plops me into the front seat. He straps me in kisses my forehead and closes the door. When he gets to his side he doesn't bother with his seat belt and floors it. We head back to the beach and our cave. He jumps out and opens my door before I get a chance to open it picks me up bridal style locks up the jeep and darts down the hidden path. He makes me feel protected. In his arms I feel safe. I feel like nothing is going to hurt me. Valenetino is the one for me. I do not know how many times I have said it but it just feels right. He pulls me tighter to his chest and stops in his tracks about half way down the tracks. He puts me down and looks me in the eyes.
" No matter what happens you need to follow my directions. I need you to do so I can keep you safe. You are my whole world baby I can not let anything happen to you." Valenetino says as he looks into my eyes.
"Ok, babe." Is all I could think of to reply with. Smooth. Real smooth.
I take his hand and he leads me the rest of the way down to the beach. He leads me into the cave and we set up our camp. We put down all our blankets and pillows in the cave all huddled together. I jump right into our homemade bed sorta thing and he follows me.
"May I Join you tonight?" He asks me kindly.
"Of course babe. Help keep me from the cold night air please." I answered.
He lays down next to me and I Snuggle in close. He hold me tight against him. A gust of wind finds its way into the cave and I shiver against his body. He pulls me in even tighter and covers us with the giant comforter. I fall asleep in his comforting arms. My new found home.

-Xaviers Pov-

I keep shooting at random things in the room. Vases, lamps, and other very expensive things. At lest they look expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if they where the family that owns this place is very rich. I keep a sharp eye out to make sure I do not shot any humans. That would be bad. I don't want to blow our cover that this gun is just a BB gun. Oakley walks around the room saying stuff. He thinks he is going to get the girl. That girl is mine. She will be mine I will kidnap her from Oakley and run way with her. I was the first one to fall for her she should be mine. Oakley finally shuts up and turns to me.
"They are not here. I don't understand it. this room was reserved for them." He says.
"Oh well time for plan B. Xavier go back home with my men and follow there instructions." He says to me.
One of his men come into the room and so I do as I am told. I go with him back to the van and we head back to his house. Maybe Oakley is not that bad. Yes I am his slave for now but in the car we listen to country music together and jam out to the same songs. We have a lot in common to. Sometimes when he gets bored he goes to the vault he is keeping me in and we have good conversations. We pull into the drive way and I expect them to throw me back into the vault when we head down that hallway but instead the man Instructs me to do other wise.
"Pick any room inside of this hallway. That will be your room for now. If you run away we will find you and you will be punished." The man said.
I look at him in disbelieve but he nods his head the direction of the rooms. The first room I enter is very victorian.

Looks comfy I guess

Looks comfy I guess. The next room I look in is very modern.

Very sleek and elegant

Very sleek and elegant. There is a few more rooms in the hallway. The next one is very rustic.

I don't need to look any further this room feels like home

I don't need to look any further this room feels like home. Its the third door down on the right of the hallway. I will take most of the pillows off of the bed and put them in the chair in the corner.
"This is the room I would like sir." I tell him.
"Alright, There are clothes for you in the closet and food is on its way so get comfy was the bosses orders." He tells me as he walks out the door closing it behind him.
I sit down on the bed for about ten minuets and a woman dressed like a maid comes in and hands me some food.
"Wait here, get dressed and eat." she says and exits the door.
What does this mean? Why is he being so nice to me?

-Valenetino's Pov-

She shivers against my body so I pull my girl closer to me and cover us with the warmest blanket we got. I am hot as hell but I will do anything for her. She falls a sleep quickly on my chest. This. This is what I live for. I live to keep my girl safe. I live to keep off the cold. I live so that my baby isn't stuck in the hands of some psycho. I hear men out side of the cave. If they try to take her they got another thing coming.