Paisley and Valenetino

- Valenetino's Pov-

We hop out of the car. I can feel some how that Paisley is mad. Something is ticking her off. Oakley looks really happy. I think something happened while I was asleep. I will ask Paisley about it later.
"Well, Princess, lets go inside." Oakley says to Paisley.
"You are not my boyfriend." She states with as much venom as she can.
Yeah something is definitely up. I do not know what he did to her but when I find out I am going to slap him for messing with my girl. No one messes with Paisley. I swear if he did something player to her like every other girl he knows he is getting a black eye.
"Well, lets go inside." I say. This is awkward.
"Ok, Oakley could I talk to Valenetino for a second?" Paisley asks Oakley.
"I give you 60 seconds." He walks inside leaving me and Paisley outside.
She says nothing to me and just falls into my arms. She balls into my hoodie.
"What is wrong? Did Oakley do something?" I ask with worry pasted on my face.
"Oakley, I hate him. I hate him so much. He ....He....Said we cant be together or... I have to move out." She barley manages to get out because of much she is crying.
" Paisley, Look at me. Look at me in the eyes." I say softly as I drag her chin up.
Tears stain her checks and a wet spot is on my shirt from where she just was. How do I tell her how much she means to me?
" Paisley, I really like you. I think I may love you. If you want to be with me as soon as my car shows up I can take us to the nearest hotel. We can stay there tonight doll." Man I really suck at the whole romance thing. Shouldn't I be good at it since my name is Valenetino?
"I..I do not kn-" Paisley starts but is cut off by the door opening and a Oakley yelling.
"Time is up. Get inside. I wont say it twice or both of you will sleep outside." I cant with him. I thought he was more than a player. I guess not.
"Yeah, Um Oakley, have anything you would like to tell me?" I say this as cold as I can. He messed with the wrong person. Paisley is mine.
"No dude. Did Paisley say something?" He nervously glances at her but his cold eyes are back on me a second later.
"No. I just have a feeling you did something to her." I said.
He takes a step towards Paisley. Before he can get closer to her I step in front of him.
"You are talking to me right now." I say with so much anger that if I was him I would run.
He takes a step back. then he turns around and darts inside. That is what I thought. No one messes with my Paisley. Suddenly I feel little arm wrap around me from behind. I will protect her. Nothing can stop me.