The Move

-Valenetino's pov-

Paisley sleeps peacefully on my chest as I hear the men or man outside. Who ever it is can get lost. This is my spot for me and my baby. 
"Would they be in the cave boss?" I hear a man say. 
"No of course not. If they are they would be dead a bear lives in there." Thats what they think I shot the damn thing a while ago.  
"Alright I guess we will find the love birds later, you know, unless they are dead." The one man says. 
"No dip sherlock." The one I assume is the boss says. 
I hear the men leave my beach. The idiots. They didn't even look for foot prints. I look down at my princess asleep on my lap. She looks so peaceful. She is drooling a bit on my chest but she is mine so I don't mind.  I can't wait. Tomorrow she will be surprised when she sees what I got planned. 

-Paisleys pov- 

I awake in his arms. He is still sound asleep so I don't move. He looks so peaceful. I really don't want to wake him up but at the same time I really want to kiss him. We haven't even talked about kissing and stuff. I should wait and ask. 
"Babe" I say quietly as if that would do anything.  

He stays asleep. Oh well I guess I will go for a swim. I get up and head for my box that has all my clothes in it. I pull out a my favorite black and white stripped swim suit and start stripping to put it on. After I get it on I walk over to the water and stare at it. I wanted to do this but what if its cold? Maybe I should just get out a towel and lay in the sun. I take a step back but then I am lifted in to the air. Valenetino is smiling as I look down at him. He must of woke up. 5 seconds later I am thrown into the deep part of the water. I was right the water was freezing. I stay under the water just to scare the crap out of him. Before I could start paddling up to the surface I feel his strong arms wrap around me and drag me back to the surface. 
"Geez baby don't scare me like that I though I almost killed you." He says to me. 
"Then don't Throw me into freezing cold water." I say as I giggle and play with his wet hair. 
"Come on lets go back to shore." He tells me. 
"Ok there Mr. sexy pants make me." I yell as I start swimming away. 
"You can't out swim me baby girl." He yells back. 
I swim as hard as I can But in no time he catches up to me. Dang he was right I can't out swim him. 
"I told you." He tells me.
"Yeah because I let you." I lie as I play with his wet hair again. 
   "Yeah sure baby." He says to me as he paddles back to shore. 
I follow shortly after him. When he gets to the shore I stay in the water. 
"Come on princess I planned a surprise for you." He says. 
I shake my head no and he grabs me out of the water anyways and carries me into the cave. He grabs two towels. I stretch out my hand to take one but he tosses it at my head instead. I dry my hair and comb through it. I then go over to my box and pull out my usual out fit that consists of a band tee and jeans. Today its a Black Veil Brides shirt. It has a tiger on the boob and says Vale on the other. 

The back also looks really cool and the side has the BVB star

I throw on the shirt and some black jeans and meet Valenetino by the front of the cave

I throw on the shirt and some black jeans and meet Valenetino by the front of the cave. He is wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt and black jeans and we head out to the jeep. He drives as we listen to Dragula by Rob Zombie. As we are jamming out he stops at a apartment building. 
"Ta da. We getting a place baby." He says as he looks at me. 
"I am sorry but I can't pay for rent." I say 
"Don't worry my princess. I got you my beautiful flower." He looks at me and smiles. 
I'm shocked. Speechless. I get to live with the love of my life. He gets out two keys and puts one in my hand. This is amazing. He hops out of the car and I follow him. He takes us up some stairs and three doors down on the left is our new home. He opens the door to the apartment. Its beautiful and already has furniture and stuff. The living room is so cute.

 The living room is so cute

"So, there are two rooms. You can pick what one you want."
"I want the one you are in." I tell him.
"Alright then pick our room." he says as I look at the two rooms.
One is covered in posters and emo band stuff the other is just looks like a normal room. I go into the emo one. 
"This one will be our room. Its cool plus it has a bigger bed." I tell him.
"Alright lets go get our stuff." He tells me as he picks me up bridal style and heads out.