Two years later

-Paisley's pov (Two years later)-

He takes me on yet another date. We haven't heard from Xavier and Oakley in forever. Two years to be exact. Valenetino pulls up to a bar and we head inside. 
"Wait." I tell him as we pass the TV. 
The TV had two very familiar faces on it. Those faces where dancing around and singing for a huge crowd. I knew that Oakley and Xavier started a band but I didn't know they were this famous. I guess I should have known when there song came on at the mall. All of a sudden as I am watching them Xavier cuts off the band. He goes up to Oakley. 
"Yes, yes our fans, the roomers are true, we are together." He says to the crowd. as he gets down on one knee. The audience gasps. "But, I know, I want us to be so much more. Oakley, (Pulls out ring from pocket) , Will you marry me?" 
the crowd goes dead silent. They wait for Oakley's response. He starts to tear up and he says. 
"I do." 
The crowd goes wild. They are all on there feet clapping some crying. I guess they really were not lying when they said they where a thing two years back.
"Well, damn." I say as look at Valenetino.
"Well, then" He says back. 
We walk up to the same place at the bar we did last time. He orders the same thing we always get when we come here and looks at me. 
"After this I have a surprise planned for you."
We eat our food and then get in the car and we are off. We head down a road I have seen before and he stops at a little beach. I know this beach. This beach is the first place I camped in a cave this beach is the place where I had my first kiss with my true love. 

"Paisley (gets down on one knee), will you marry me?" Valenetino asks. 
"Yes, oh my lord yes" I reply. 

He slips the pretty ring onto my finger and spins me around. I am going to be happy for the rest of my life. 

-----------

The end hope you liked it.