chapter-8

Kushi pov
I came to the living room with a coffee mug in my hands I handed the coffee to arnav ji.arnav ji enjoyed the coffee.There is only silence between us.He didn't utter a word.after having the coffee he said that we should say our decision to our parents.I nodded my head and we both started walking towards the lawn.
Arnav pov
I am waiting for her in the living room.after a few minutes she came out from the kitchen with a coffee mug in her hands.she offered me the coffee.I took it from her and started to drink.The coffee tastes very nice.I want to compliment her but I stopped myself.I suddenly said to her that we should convey our decision to our parents.she nodded and we started towards the lawn.she suddenly stopped at the door and listening to them.I also stopped with kushi and concentrating on their words.
Kushi pov
We started walking towards the lawn I suddenly stopped at my father's words.I am listening to them.arnav also stopped with me.first he didn't understand why I have stopped later he also started listening to them.
Kushi's father pov
You know shekar Shivam and kushi never say no to my decessions.They feel that what ever I decide from them will always be correct and right.They never opposed my decision.I am searching kushi a nice match where she can get all the love and respect which she gets in her home.when u asked arnav hand for kushi.I felt really the luckiest father because kushi will never miss their parents after marriage.I know u and latha will treat her as ur daughter.I am seeing arnav from childhood he is a caring person and a good man.I am very happy to have him as my son in law.
Kushi pov
After listening to my father words I am not getting any strength to say my decision to my father.I decided that I will not hurt my father and I turned towards arnav to talk.arnav I know u are not interested in this marriage.you feel that I am not ur right choice.i am also not interested to marry this soon.i have some goals which I need to full fill but I never said no to my father's decession.I can't break his trust on me I can't hurt my father for my happiness and goals.If u have any objection u can say no to the proposal but I will not go against my father.
Arnav POV
Kushi went to their parents after talking with me.I can't blame her because I can understand her situation no daughter want's to go against her father's decession.I should not force her to say no to the proposal.I will search for another way to stop this.I thought to myself and went to the lawn.Kushi's mother asked kushi about her decession.
Kushi:mom dad what ever decession u take in my life is always right I respect ur decession.papa I respect ur decession I said with a smile on my face.
Third person pov
Both families got Happy by listening to kushi words.her mother hugged her.arnav's parents blessed her.arnav stood silently at his place because he know his father will not change his decession or listen to him as he already taken the decession to marry him with kushi.The lawn was filled with their laughs.suddenly arnav went to kushi's parents and requested him to keep this proposal as a secret and don't share with anybody.first they were shock but after listening to him that he was on a mission and don't want to take risk of kushi's life.They can announce the proposal as soon as he complete his mission.by listening to arnav words he got more sure on his decession and he feels happy that arnav cares for kushi.after listening to his words arnav's father shocked him by announcing that the engagement will be done now.all were shocked at his words.
Arnav father pov
I am very happy that kushi agreed to marry my stupid son.but my son shocked me with his decession that the proposal should be kept as a secret.I know my son he thinks that he is very smart and can make plans to cancel this proposal in the gap.I am his father I am cleverer than him.so I convinced Shankar that today is a very good day who were will get engaged on this day they will be together forever and aslo said him that we will do a grand engagement ceremony after kushi complete her graduation.he agreed to my decession.I called my friend who is a jweller to bring rings and deliver to the address I texted to him.
Arnav POV
I asked kushi's father to kept the proposal as a secret so that my enemies should not harm her and she will be safe and I can also get some time to think how to cancel this proposal.I am feeling proud aty cleverness then suddenly my dad announced that we should get engaged today.I forget him that he is my dad and he is cleverer than me.I am shocked at my father's decession and stood at my place seeing the drama.
Kushi pov
I heard what arnav's father said.I an shocked at his sudden announcement.I am seeing at my dad and asking him that dad Shivam is not there how can I get engaged without his presence plus it is very sudden for me to think about the engagement this early before 5 mins I agreed to your decession and after 5 mins u are saying that i should get engaged to him.dont you feel it is very early I need some time dad to adjust myself for the changes taking place in my life from evening. Without shiv Bhai I can't get engaged.He has full right to know what is going on in my life.I am talking to my dad then suddenly arnav father came to me and took me to the sofa.kushi I know beta it is too early for u to adjust with these changes.i can understand how u feel in the span of 4 hrs ur life is changing.You are getting engaged to a person that u don't know anything about him ,his likes, dislikes,about his family.But trust me kushi you will know everything about him,u will get adjusted with him and his family but it takes some time.my son will win ur heart one day.Its a promise from ur father in law.U will never regret on ur decession beta.I will explain everything to Shivam and I will convince him.we will arrange a grand engagement ceremony after ur graduation.I looked at my parents and by seeing happiness in their eyes I said yes uncle arnav's father asked me not to call him uncle.He wants me to call him papa.I said yes and he went from their by blessing me.I am feeling happy that as my father said I got a good family who treat me as their own daughter but I am feeling tensed inside.Did I took correct decession.Can arnav accept me as his fiance.Will I be Happy.is my life going in the correct decession.I dont know but arnav's father words are forcing me to trust arnav.I am observing every one's face all are happy expect arnav he is thinking something.The house is filled with happiness.will it be forever.........
Hope u enjoy this chapter.happy Valentine's day readers.arnav kushi had their own plans but destiny want them together it played it's game.To know what will happen further follow my book.keep smiling. 😃😃😃