chapter-40

Arnav POV
I laughed at her words.....and went to washroom to change my dress.....
I came downstairs after changing into shiv clothes....my eyes were only searching for her....I want to see those cheeks which were beautifully painted with her blush.....kushi u are making this cop crazy...I smiled at my words placing my hands on my heart controlling my uneven heart beat...
The living room was empty.....I went to kitchen but to my disappointment it was also empty...I went to the lawn hearing some laughs....
The next moment my blood boiled seeing someone slapping kushi playfully on her hands......
I know I am sounding odd..but trust me I am possessive towards my love..what's wrong in it....
I went towards them.....Laksh introduced me to that person..his name is vibhav their childhood friend...he came from London few days back...he extended his hand for hand shake...trust me I want to crush his hand...but behave arnav...I forcefully smiled at him..and extended my hand...
He was continuously... talking with kushi and cracking some idiot jokes..for which my wife was laughing holding her stomach...I was just glaring at them and making some plans to kill this vibhav...in my mind...
I cleared my throat to gain her attention...but no she is busy in laughing...
Wifey don't test my patience....I thought in my mind and called her...
"Kushi can u please bring my phone from our room..I think I had forgot it on the bed"......
She went from there giving me a smile....
Kushi pov
I ran from his grip... I took deep breaths to control my stupid heart which was beating fast with his closeness...
I like him whenever he teases me..I feel protective in his arms...his touch was filled with love and caring....I am lucky to have arnav as my husband....he never tried to force me...to do the things which I am not comfortable.....instead he was trying hard to make me feel comfortable.......
" Arnav stole my heart....he made me realize that we are not different...we are one soul with different bodies..."
If this is love yes I am in love with his carenes...
Yes i am in love with his protectiveness....
Yes I am in love with him whenever he understands my feelings without speaking any word.......
Yes I am in love with him whenever he shows that he was there to balnace my life with his love whenever I loose my balance......
Yes I am in love with my husband who never miss any chance to make my cheeks blush...with his actions....
Yes I am in love with this stupid cop...who cares for my family as a son not as a son in law......
I blushed at my confession in my mind and went towards the living room....
Laksh Bhai took me to the lawn...no he was dragging me...
Bhai leave me what happened tell me ?
Arey kushi come I want to introduce u to some special person...Laksh said..
I went to the lawn...I shouted seeing vibhav ...after a long time..he was my childhood friend...
We 3 seated in the lawn...taking about random things..I was laughing like a mad woman...at his jokes...he didn't changed he was the same person....
I could sense some pair of eyes on me which were making my heart race increase...I know it's my hubby...I glared at him from side of my eyes...he was fuming with anger seeing vibhav...
Awww Soo cute..my lovely idiotic work alcoholic hubby is jealous...I am happy seeing this side of him......
After some time he cleared his throat to gain my attention...but I didn't turn...I want to make him more jealous...this was the punishment for teasing me hubby....I smirked in my mind....
"Kushi can u please bring my phone from our room..I think I had forgot it on the bed"......
I laughed at my hubby's possessiveness and went from there...I love this side of arnav.....
I went to my room...and searching for arnav's phone...
Where did he kept his stupid phone...?
I was cursing him in my mind... suddenly I was distracted by door closing sound....
My breath struck in my throat seeing my hubby smirking at me..what is running in his mind...god.. whenever he has that smirk in his face...he has some stupid plan in his mind......
My chain of thoughts broke with his hands around my waist...he was so close to me....his breath was falling on my face ..his eyes were on my lips......
In fraction of seconds he captured my lips in the most demanding way...his kiss was aggressive... showing his possessiveness...he left me due to the lack of breath....he rested his forehead on mine..."don't try to play with ur husband kushi....he has his ways to snatch that smirk......"
How he knows I planned to make him jealous...?
Is he a cop...or a mind reader....!
I can read ur mind and heart love....it's the magic of love...with that he kissed my forehead.... showing his love...for me.....
Soon his lips reached my neck...he started placing feathery kisses on my neck making my heart beat faster....a..r..n..a..v I was trying to call him...but my voice replaced with a screem...of pain...he just given me a love bite... How dare he ?....
He placed a wet kiss there to reduce my pain ...I fisted his shirt tightly in my hands...in order to prevent myself from falling because of his sweet tourture....
Ur mine wifey....only mine...this love bite... remembers u my possessiveness...and some eyes will be away from u seeing this.....
He said those words looking into my eyes...with that idiot smirk on his..face...
Kushi I am thinking I should do something more for making me jealous..what say can we start....he said those words.... smirking.....
I opened my mouth with shock...how many shades my husband will show me... protective idiot,caring stupid,kadoos hubby, work alcoholic cop, smirking stupid...,teasing cop...now possessive super cop....oho god ! I rolled my eyes seeing him.....
hii readers hope you like the chapter ....I am back and u will get the updates soon...story is coming to an end but with lots of suprises and memorable moments... don't miss them...keep voting..let me know ur opinion in the comment box...
Keep smiling....meet u with next update ....