chapter-23

Arnav POV
I want swarna friends infront me.I am giving you 2 days.find them? do you get that shekar.I ordered my co-officer.
Yes sir he said.i nodded to him and started analysing the details of her case...
2 days before her death she went to a party in colors club.from that day she didn't attend the college why?
What happened there? What forced her to end her life ? Veer was spotted in the hostel at 6 pm.Swarna death took place around 8 pm.what happened in these 2 hrs.when did veer returned from the hostel?
I am missing something in this case.what is it? Think arnav think.......
Shekar come to my cabin I called shekar.
Yes sir
I want the pictures of that location.I want each and every detail about that place.....did you track the location of the watch man?
No sir.we are trying...we will get him soon.
Hmm.Get me the details as soon as possible....I want the details in my cabin before I return from college....
Yes sir...he went from there..
I took my mobile and started my bike...in 20 mins I reached the campus..
Today I didn't attend the morning session because of my work.I want to see kushi,I want to see her smiling face which gives some peace to my heart....i started walking towards her class...as soon as I entered the class I felt a sharp pain in my heart seeing kushi crying..
What Happened to her ?why is she crying?
The class was empty I think they went to computer lab...
Kushi...I called her.she was shocked to see me here...I took slow steps towards her maintaining the eye lock.
She was trying to hold the tears in but the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream.The beads of water started falling down one after another,without a sign of stopping.I didn't like tears in her eyes.The tears in her eyes hurts me.My heart broke into pieces seeing her crying...The moment I went nearer her..she hugged me tightly...she started sobbing on my chest clutching my shirt with her hands .My shirt got wet with her tears...
Calm down kushi..I am here don't worry...relax..i whispered near her ear...I creased her hair...
We are still in the same position hugging each other.My hands are creasing her hair smoothly.she snuggled more into my chest..I felt peace in my heart...she stopped crying after some time...I don't want to break this hug but I should do it.i want to know the reason behind her break down.i never seen her before in this state.what made her cry? I can see fear in her eyes...what happened to her? One thing was sure I will not leave the person who hurted her...They have to pay for this...
Kushi... I called her she broke the hug and started looking the floor.I slowly lifted her chin to make an eye contact...her eyes were red due to crying.her nose was red.Her face became pale...I am feeling hurt seeing her like this.I wiped the tear escaped from her eye...what happened kushi? I asked while creasing her cheek..
Did anyone hurt you? Tell me kushi..
She was not answering my questions just looking into my eyes...
I can see some fear in her eyes which was making her weak..I catched her hand to take her away from the class..
Suddenly she yelled in pain...
What happened to your hand? I asked her.
She immediately hidded her hand.. don't behave like a child kushi show me I said in a angry tone.
I took her hand the next moment I am fuming with anger...
What the hell! Who did this kushi?
Answer me! I yelled at her...
Her hand has marks of fingers on it...Her hand was red and some one has digged their nails...anger was rising in me.how dare he touch my kushi.I will not leave him...He will beg for his life for touching my wife...
Tell me kushi what Happened? Don't test my patience.I want the answer spill it out.I yelled at her..
Veer.....the name came like a whisper from her mouth and I can see her eyes getting wet....
Hope u like the chapter.. please vote and comment...
Please readers vote and comment.I want to know your opinion on my story.so please let me know ur opinion in the comment box.
Keep smiling.......