chapter-9

Third person pov
Kushi's house is filled with happiness.The jweller delivered the rings to arnav father.The families made arnav and kushi stand opposite to each other.They both exchanged the rings.They took the blessings of the elders.They congratulated the couple.They had their dinner talked for some time and arnav family decided to leave to their house as it is very late.Arnavs parents are very happy on their decision.They hugged kushi and asked her to take care.But arnav did not speak any word he camly went towards his bike and started to leave.Kushi is waiting for arnav to see her so that she can say bye to him.But arnav went silently from there which make kushi feel sad.After they went.sujatha asked kushi to go and take rest.
Kushi pov
I came to my room after saying bye to my in laws.I am feeling sad that arnav didn't look at me or he didn't said bye to me.I changed into a night wear and went towards the window.Today is a full moon day.The moon is shining bright,the cool breeze is touching my body which made me shiver.I like watching full moon.but today the moon has something special in it.It is looking more beautiful than earlier.my eyes suddenly closed when the cool breeze touched my cheeks suddenly arnav's face flashed in my mind which made me look at my engagement ring.I was smiling by seeing my engagement ring but suddenly arnav words rang in my ears that he doesn't want to marry me and I am not his right choice which made my smile vanish.In One day my entire life changed .I agreed to the proposal.i decided to say no but I said yes and finally I got engaged.but arnav doesn't like me and he doesn't want this relationship.I am feeling sad I don't know why because I met him few hours back my heart beat raised seeing him my lips curl into a smile seeing me.I felt sad and also cried when he said he don't want this marriage What are these changes taking place in me.Will we start feeling for a person whom we met few hours before.What I want wheather I want this marriage to be done and hoping arnav should give this relationship a chance or I also don't want this marriage.I am confused with this thoughts.I decided not to think about it and enjoy my life and leave the remaining issues to my destiny.I can't predict the future but cannot waste the present by thinking about future.I slept seeing my engagement ring.
Arnav POV
I got engaged to kushi.my all plans failed.To be frank I am feeling happy by seeing her finger wearing my engagement ring.I am feeling happy when we exchanged our rings.but I didn't expressed my feelings.I don't want kushi to get more attached to me because if my plan to spoil this proposal works then she will be broken. she can't live her life happy.but I can't imagine her going away from me.I am observing kushi from my bikes window me she was waiting for me to turn but I didn't turn. if I turned towards her she will say bye to me with a smile which makes my heart fall for her.I just want kushi away from me until I finish my mission.Today's event's flashed in front of my eyes by seeing my engagement ring.Will it be possible liking a girl who we saw few hours before.I don't know any answers. is my heart falling for her.no arnav idiot stop these stupid thoughts it is not possible don't over think and concentrate on your work because tomorrow u will be on a new mission.i closed my eyes suddenly kushi's face flashed in my mind which made my lips automatically curl into a smile.

Engagement ring of arnav and kushi.

   Hello readers hope u like this  chapter

Hello readers hope u like this chapter.