chapter-10

Arnav POV
I got up early today.I did my morning chores.Got ready and started to work on my new mission.
Flash back
I got a letter from my senior officer that I should join the vikas college as a lecturer and keep an eye on the illegal activities going on in that college.The moment we gathered the evidences we can arreste them and put behind the bars.He mailed me the appointment letter and asked me to join today and get successful on my mission.
Present
Arnav POV
I started my bike and reached the place in half an hour.The college has different groups and it is bulid in a vast area which is surrounded by trees and gardens.I signaled my team members to got to their respective jobs and start their work.I walked towards the principal room and i gave him my appointment letter.He doesn't know about my true identity.He showed me the way to the class room and wished me all the best.The vice principal took me to the staff room and introduced me to every one.He took me to the class and introduced me that from today onwards I am taking their maths classes.I like maths and i am brilliant in maths.He went from there by introducing me to them.I introduced myself to them and i enquired about their last class because i cant risk their carrear for my mission.I asked them to open their books and started explaining the problems.

kushi pov

i quickly waked up by listening my alarm sound.I went to washroom took my bath wore a dress.took my bag ,id card and rushed towards the dinning table picked an apple from their.I informed my mother that i am leaving to the college i cant eat the break fast and i will have it in the canteen.I am waiting for the bus because shivam went to mumbai on business work.I reached the college after half an hour.My first class will be over at this time and thank god today i missed that stupid maths class otherwise i will be slept in the class listening to the lecture.as usual waiting for the lecturer to come outside so that i can go and sit in my place.The lecturer came outside i entered the class.i went to my place and asked jai bhai about kavya,swetha and shruti.

jai:They are absent today.where is ur phone kushi. we are trying it from yesterday and why did'nt u came to the college yesterday.i called Chaachaa(kushi dad).he said that u are going to some family function.u should atleast inform na kushi.

kushi:sorry bhai i know i have to inform but i forgotted.sorry i will not repeat.

laksh:leave it jai.she did not done it intentionally.dont act at her that u are angry.

kushi: where are my stupid friends.

laksh:check ur phone kushi

kushi:i took my phone and i got a message from laksh bhai that they went to shopping for planning jai birthday.i smiled at laksh.

jai bhai came to my bench and sat in my bench because i am sitting alone and laksh is seating with bharat.i asked them about the attendance.He said as usual i managed it because u will never come fast.lazy girl he commented me.I gave a slap on his shoulder and laughing then suddenly i heard my class mates wishing some one good morning i cant see his face properly because we sat in the last benches and students are covering him.all seated in their faces after wishing and i shocked seeing at the face which is standing infront of me.His name came as a whisper from my mouth "arnav...."

hii readers hope u like this chapter.the college name was just an imagination.

Uncle (paternal - younger than father) - Chaachaa (jee) चाचा जी .the meaning for the word that i used in the chapter.