chapter-47

Kushi pov
I hope my sweet husband got my letter...I want to propose him directly but I can't when ever I see into his eyes...I lost my words in his love...I missed my hubby's reaction when he will see my letter...I know if I am in front of his eyes my cheeks will pain because of blushing........
I maa and papa.. started to gurdwara....we reached there after a long journey...
Please don't ruin my happiness...and always protect it from evil eyes....
I prayed to God and papa dropped me in my brothers house in Mumbai... because maa and papa are going to Hyderabad to attend their friends daughter marriage...
I went to subham bhai's house..he is my cousin and the younger brother of Laksh and jai.....
He always loves me as his daughter..he came to the airport to pick me up...he was excited of my arrival...
We both went to house...he asked me about my marriage life and said sorry for not attending the marriage...he was happy to know that I am happy in my life...
I came back from kitchen to say that break fast is ready..but arnav arrested him...why...?
When he told me the reason I was shock..no my Bhai can't snatch our happiness.....a Bhai who always strive for the happiness of his family....who always try to protect my smile..who stood beside me at every point of my life..how can he ruin my happiness...I think arnav was misleaded....
I was just seeing at my Bhai who was going far from me..no I can't sit like this ideal I will protect my brother...I decided in my mind...
Arnav pov
Shekar take him to the investigation room..block all his accounts..I will back in few minutes...I said to shekar...
and started to his home where my wife is there...I should talk to her...
I reached the place..and ordered the lady constables to leave...
She sat on the sofa.... silently watching at some pic..I slowly took steps towards her...the Moment my eyes met with her...I felt a sharp pain in my heart..her eyes were red do you to continous crying...her face became dull...her cheeks were covered with tear marks....I never thought I will see my jaan in this position .....
I sat beside her...I try to hold her hands but he stood up and started moving far for me...
Kushi listen ... please...
What I have to listen arnav..?
Do you really think the person who always strive to protect his family from evil eyes will become the reason for their cry's...
You know subham Bhai loves his family...he will not think to harm his family in his dreams...
All your police people are same..if you don't find the real criminal you will blame an innocent fellow and close the case..
The last words made my blood boil with anger...
I harshly pulled her to the wall and blocked her way with my hands placing on the wall....
If you are ready to accept the truth or not I don't care but your brother is murderer...you can't blame the police job by keeping the blame on your side... because of some police men you can't blame the entire police force ..I said with a gritting teeth...
You want the proof right then come with me...I dragged her to the police station...
You sit here and listen the truth with your own ears...
I went to the investigation room where he was kept..and kushi can see and hear the entire conversation by standing at the glass door through the speakers...but subham cannot see her it's just looks like a window to him...
I slowly took steps towards him...
So Mr subham sorry the master mind will you tell how you killed swarna or you will still act like a innocent.. Don't try to act boss veer and his girlfriend confessed everything..
And the CCTV footage.. warden statement..bank account details..your file is closed boss.so it's better if you come out of your mask...I said...
Subham : Do you really think my family will trust your nonsense...your wife will fight for his Bhai...I killed swarna so what...I want Shivam to see in pain..from childhood he was getting all the attention and love..my parents always praise him and neglect my efforts..I loved swarna in the first sight first ....but before I propose her that bloody Shivam snatched her from me..I want him to die in pain..I want his business life to destroy..I thought if I snatch his love and happiness from him he will live like a dead person...but no he became rude and concentrated more on business...but one thing which made my heart rest in peace is his tears...he lives like a normal person before others but from inside he was broken...his heart was dead...he said laughing evilly...only kushi used to treat me and Shivam equally.. that's why I dropped my plan to kill you...the moment I saw you in my home....
Hey officer my family will fight for me...my sister will hate you...and the moment I stepped outside the cell...I will book your ticket to the heaven....Mr arnav the great cbi...he said gritting his teeth.....
I thought to slap him but kushi slapped him tightly on his cheek..........
Bhai you really killed swarna bhabhi...you thought that nobody loves you...you know Bhai it's your foolishness you never understood the meaning of love you thought it as a competition...if you really know the meaning of love,trust you will never see your loved ones in pain..I am always proud of my brothers....but today you killed my trust,my love..I was always proud on the way you take care of your family..but we are so blind in your love that we didn't saw your reality...I always felt happy calling you Bhai..I feel the luckiest person in the world to tie my brothers rakhi..but what's the use to tie rakhi to a brother who snatch your happiness and smiles...you are happy that u broke shivam's heart .. congragulations mr.subham you are successful in it you destroyed everything...you have given your sister the world's best rakhi gift..you know every brother wow's to protect his sister happiness but you filled some pages of her life with sadness,sorrow,tears......
Kushi said crying in front of that criminal subham...she was broken from inside....
Hii readers hope u like the chapter sorry for the late update... please let me know ur opinion in the comment box and don't forget to vote.....see you soon with next update....keep smiling..😉😉😉😉😉