chapter-44

Arnav POV
I went home...after checking the security details of veer's cell...
Thank God I took the spare key from Laksh otherwise their sleep will be disturbed because of me....
I opened the main door.. slowly and started walking towards the living room closing the main door....
My foot struck at the entrance seeing kushi watching TV at 2 o clock...
in the mid night...
I cleared my throat to gain her attention...
She jumped from her place seeing me...
Arnav you scared me...can't you just ring the bell..wait why are you coming like a thief in your house...she asked...
I am saying my love speaks a lot...
Relax love...I don't want to disturb others sleep....so I was coming silently...
Oho ...! She replied...
She was looking at me like a lost puppy.....
What happened kushi..why are you watching me like u are seeing a new person....
You are looking differently today arnav ...she said in a husky tone.....
What are you doing in the living room with out sleeping..?
I am waiting for my hubby..who left her wife without informing..she said making an angry face....
I pulled her towards me..by holding her waist....
I think my wife was angry I should do something to cool her....I said with a husky tone...
You should she said with a angry face....
I started kissing her lips slowly showing all my love...first she was shock with my sudden reaction...later her lips curled into a smile..in between the kiss....we both parted from each other due to lack of breath...
I think my wife accepted my sorry..or I should try once again....
She hugged me...today kushi was behaving weird...today her eyes were trying to say something...I could only feel love for me in her eyes.....
Kushi's it's too late ..we have to sleep....I said to her...
She nodded her head and left me ...I want her in my arms...I feel peace in my heart whenever she is close to me...
Her soft hands encircle my waist as I am her favorite teddy... whenever she sleeps listening to my heart beat with a smile on her face...I feel as the most luckiest person to see that view.....
Arnav you go and freshen up I will come in a minute....she said to me..
I nodded and went towards our room...
Kushi pov
I went to the kitchen..took the cake from the fridge...and went to my room with a beating heart.....
I opened the door and took slow steps towards the bed...I placed the cake on the table....near the bed...
I heard the bathroom door open showing my handsome husband... In his night outfit....thank God he wore a shirt.. otherwise he will start his teasing section...which make my knees weak....
He smiled seeing me..which make me lost in him...today..after his confession..he was looking more handsome...for me.. whenever I see him..I can't stop my lips from smiling.. ..and my cheeks from blush...
Arnav I called him...close your eyes I said it like a whisper...
He went towards the bed I think he didn't listen...
Arnav close your eyes....
Calm down kushi I am here why are you shouting...he asked...
Did I said that loud ?????
Sorry.... please close ur eyes I have a suprise for u....
He quickly got up from the bed..and started laughing showing his 32 teeth....
Really kushi u planned a suprise for me he said with an excited tone...
I nodded and he closed his eyes...
I placed the cake in front of him and asked him to open his eyes...
His eyes widen seeing the words on the cake......
He gave me a tight hug...stop blushing my love..you don't know whenever I see ur cheeks turning pink..your hubby is getting naughty thoughts..you are making me crazy wifey....
Love I want to listen what u wrote in the cake from you....... please....he said holding me tightly......
You stolen my heart hubby.....I said looking into his eyes....
We were lost seeing each other with only love in our eyes.. some times there is no need for any words our eyes says everything what we feel in our heart........
"This was the best suprise of my life love thank u".....with that he kissed my forehead....
I closed my eyes to feel his love......
Arnav cake will melt.. please taste it and be frank before saying the taste....
He laughed and tasted the cake....
He was showing a blank expression....
What happened...?
Is it bad....?
You know it's good but it can not be more delicious than my sweet.....he said looking at my lips.....
You.....I started beating him on his hands playfully.....
My room was filled with our giggles and laughs....
I kept the remaining cake in the fridge..and went to the room.....
I saw arnav thinking deeply...placing his head on the headboard of the bed....
I climbed under the sheets wrapped my arms around his shoulders and placed my head on his chest...
What is troubling you arnav????.....I asked listening to his heart beat....
He wrapped his arms around me tightly as if he was protecting me from someone....
Kushi I was dealing with a case...the criminal took a name..who was close to my heart...but before I could further ask him he fainted...what should I do if the name he took is the real criminal....arnav asked....
I moved from his embrace..and catched his hands tightly...."punish them arnav".... don't leave anybody who was the reason for others pain...a crime is a crime they should be punished for their sins even though they are your loved ones... don't forget arnav u are a cop...ur duty comes first may be the person who are close to ur heart were the reason behind the loss of some one loved ones how can u leave them then......just wait for the complete truth u can't blame a person just listening the name..if they are the criminals...do your duty.....all are equal before law.....I said looking into his eyes....
Good night love...he kissed my forehead and closed his eyes hugging me close to his heart... tightly as if someone was taking me away from him.......
    Kushi's cake for arnav

Hi readers sorry for the late update... hope u like the chapter please let me know ur opinion in the comment box... don't forget to vote... keep smiling...what will happen..only veer can say the truth...?...to know u should wait for the next update....
.........see u in the next update......until then keep reading and guess what happens..🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔