chapter-33

I woke up with the phone sound of mine...who the hell is calling me this early...I moved a little but I felt  some weight on my chest...l slowly opened my eyes...I saw kushi sleeping peacefully resting her head on my chest......her lips curled into a small smile...an urge was building inside me to touch those beautiful lips...I fisted my hand to stop myself....I removed the hair strands from her temple.which is disturbing her...
  I was again disturbed by my phone ringtone...who the idiot is testing my patience in the early morning...I slowly tried to get up from the bed placing her head gently on the pillow...
  I went to the balcony taking my phone...I don't want her sleep ruined because of this stupid call......
  Tell me shekar...what happened?
Why are you calling me at 5 in the morning..?
Any thing wrong?...I tried my best to control my anger...
   Sorry sir for disturbing you...but it's important...we got an important clue in swarna case.....
  Good job shekar.. arrange a meeting..at 11 'o' clock...I will meet u directly at the office...
  Kk sir..
  I changed into my jogging clothes...
  Good morning love...with that I kissed her forehead and went to the near by park for jogging....today was the best morning In my life.....
   After jogging I went to my room...I opened the door..I saw kushi standing near the mirror in a pink saree...she was suffering in pinning her saree..her hair strands are testing her patience by falling on her face.....I slowly took steps towards her...
  I think my wife needs some.help...i whispered near her ear...first her body tensed with my sudden whisper..later it relaxed...I smiled at her antics...I took the pin from her hands...and pinned her saree...it's over mrs Malhotra...I said keeping her hair starnds behind her ear...
  T..h..a..n..k..y...o...u...arnav...I smiled at her nervousness...I kissed her cheeks..and went into the washroom....to get some cold shower....to control my stupid feelings...
  Kushi pov..
   I can hear my heart beat sound in the room...arnav was making me shiver with his touch...he is sending shivers... through his touch,words...I quickly ran down stairs...to control my heart beat....
Me:  Good morning maa...I hugged her...
Mil: Good morning bacha...did u sleep well yesterday....
Me: Yes maa...
Mil: Where is arnav ?
Me:.he is in the room maa... getting ready...
Mil: kushi it's your 1st day in the house u have to prepare a sweet dish....
Me : yes maa..can I prepare carrot halwa...
Mil: whatever u prepare bacha it will be delicious..u know why?
  Because ur preparing it with lots of love...
Me: i smiled at her words...kk maa u go and sit in the living room...I will come with the sweet....
  She went from there leaving the whole kitchen to me....
  I quickly arranged all the items required for the sweet dish and started preparing it....
After half an hour my dish was completed....I decorated the dish with dry fruits...and kept on the dinning table..I called maa and papa...arnav came after few minutes...I served them the dish...I am trying to figure out their opinion seeing their faces...papa,maa smiled and they asked for another bowl....I am  dancing with happiness inside the heart....but my idiot hubby is showing a blank expression on his face....did he like the dish or not?
  He is eating the break fast as if someone will come and snatch it from him if he eat slowly....
  Papa and maa appreciated me...and gifted me a beautiful golden Bangles...maa,papa ur blessings are enough for me I don't need this gift....
  But kushi we feel happy if u accept this gift....
  I took the gift from them for their happiness....I am waiting for arnav's reply...but he went from there after having his breakfast...how rude?
  What is he thinking about himself?
  Arrogant stupid.....
I was keeping the vessels in the kitchen...I am feeling disappointed...all liked the dish expect this stupid...
  What he thinks of himself...? I will not talk to him.....he is so rude...
  I was scolding him inside my mind.... suddenly I bumped into a hard rock...what the...!
  It's not rock kushi it's ur stupid hubby's chest..
  Can't you walk properly..I yelled at him rubbing my head..
  I started walking away from him...he suddenly pushed me towards him by holding my waist...
  Leave me arnav....
  Oho my wife is upset....why?
  I am not upset leave...
  Really...
Ha really...
then why your face is red...?
  He came dangerously towards my face..
A..r..na..v what are you doing ?
   Our lips are few inches away from mine....
   He was looking into my eyes....
  U know kushi the dish was awesome...but I want to taste a different dish...which is only made for me....only for me..he was saying those words while touching my lips with his thumb...
  God what is he doing...?
  My breath struck in my throat... listening to his words..
  Arnav someone will come... p l e a s e leave me.....
  Hmm...he was coming closer I closed my eyes.....
  Ring...
  Ring....
  Shit he was muttering something under his breath....
  Hello ya I am coming he yelled at them...
Poor... people...I smiled at him....
  He came close to me making my smile fade away now he was smirking seeing my shocked face...
  Don't worry wifey I will taste my dish soon....
  But now I will reward u for ur pyari halwa...
  He handed me a small gift box..
  Bye sleepy head I will be back soon...take care with that he kissed my forehead and went out of the house...
   He went but I can still feel his hands on my lips...his  fragrance was making me crazy....I can still feel his warmth...
   I smiled seeing the box.....I opened the box...
   Wow he gifted me my favorite payal...I love payal...
  Stupid....sweet hubby....I smiled closing my eyes....
Kushi saree

Arnav gift

Kushi's gift

Kushi's gift

Hii readers hope u like the chapter

Hii readers hope u like the chapter ... please vote and comment... I tried my best to add some romantic moment...I hope u like it... please let me Know ur opinion in the comment box