chapter-26

Arnav pov
Kushi's stupid questions are irritating me i dont know when i lost control on my words i almost confessed my feelings to her.....seeing her blush i lost my control and pecked her forehead.......showing her my love.....i dont want to stop with that kiss i want to kiss her beautiful lips which curl into a smile seeing me.....but i dont want to scare her and may be it is not the right time....i want to make our first kiss more memorable to her.....when i peck her forehead she closed her eyes her cheeks turned into pink color.....her heart was beating fast...i can hear the  sound....what will happen to my love when i kiss her on her  lips. i laughed on my thought and left the room to bring her juice.......
         I find the room empty,my eyes were searching for her....then i saw kushi standing in the balcony her earings were moving with the touch of the cool breeze.....her hair locks were disturbing her...my room was filled with her bangles sound......it is getting hard for me to control my emotions.....what are you doing to me kushi your are making me crazy with your antics.... i cleared my throat to get her attention. she looked at me once and then started playing with her bangles avoiding my gaze...
     hmm kushi juice.
       she took the glass from my hand and drank it in one second.....i went  close to her.....touching her back......i placed my hands on her shoulders.....                       
          " Hey!sleepy head don't be tense I will not eat youkissing her earlobe I whispered and went inside the room........
kushi pov
    I slowly walked towards the balcony with my beating heart.......the cool breeze touched my face making me shiver......i was lost in the view i didn't notice when arnav came.......he cleared his throat i looked at him once....and immediately turned my eyes from him.I dont want to look into his eyes....his eyes has some magic which makes me forget every thing around me....all events were flashing infront of my eyes......juice....he said i finished it in one second and gave him the glass......i was feeling nervous his closeness is killing me......suddenly i am feeling warmth.....his breath was touching my ear which made my heart jump in shock....what is he doing....please say him to keep distance.........my hands are getting wet with sweat....i am feeling different sensations in my stomach.......what are those feelings....... he placed his hands on my shoulders.....his touch was making me crazy...one day he will give me heart attack with his actions......... " Hey sleepy head don't be tense I will not eat you ,"he said these words in a husky voice and kissed my ear lobe....my body shivered with his kiss......
    Is he the same arrogant angry cop or he is the duplicate arnav...shut up kushi ......what are you thinking kushi shut up ......I scolded my brain and
went inside the room and saw arnav working on the laptop....speak up kushi.....why are you satnding like a dumb infront of him...speak....u will shout in your house then what happened to your voice..... arnav can y..o..u d...r..o....p me........i slapped myself why i am feeling nervous infront of him ......arnav was seeing my face with confusion......can u drop me arnav i asked.......his confusion turned into a smile.....he took his keys and we both sat in the car..... the drive was silent.....arnav take right i said to him..... why kushi i think ur house is in the left side right? he said
   i know arnav please follow my directions and dont ask any questions......i started saying directions.....he calmly followed me......
arnav pov
   She was saying the route and i followed her...i dont know where we are going yet?
   ..suddenly the car stopped near a building...kushi and i started walking towards the house....the house was beautiful....it was fully covered with rose plants......a servant came and gave kushi keys....i think he knows her........

i think he knows her

ramu kaka thank u.....she said and he went from there...........come arnav we went to the main door.....she opened the door...kushi went to switch on the lights...........
    oh my god it was beautiful....it is big house with a good interior designing....come arnav
           she took me to a room...we went there the room was dark.she switched on the lights......the whole room was filled with lights....and the walls are covered with photos of every moment.....i went inside the room to get a proper view of pics.....the next moment i was shocked ................

seeing swarna and shivam marriage pic................in the middle of the room....

in the middle of the room

swarna married to Shivam........ ......
        swarna is kushi's bhabhi.....then
          why she was found dead in the hostel premises?.....
         what is going on?.....
              my mimd stopped working.......................
I am watching the pic without blinking my eyes....the both were looking happy...and their eyes were filled with love..........
          arnav what u are thinking is absolutely right "meet my bhabhi swarna shivam khanna" .

hii readers hope u like the chapter.please vote and comment............

keep smiling...........