chapter-49

Hi readers...this chapter will contain shiv pov...hope u all like it...
Shiv pov
Shiv get up....you are getting late for office...a sweet voice reached my ear..which brought a smile on my face...
Shiv...get up.....she was yelling in my ear....
Aha...mrs.swarna shiv Khanna..you are becoming childish day by day...I said kissing her cheek....
Oyi..mr.shiv Khanna.. don't you think I should say this dialogue to you....she said making a pout face....
May be...I said pushing her close to me with my hands on her waist....
You know mrs.khanna...you are testing my patience levels with your beautiful face...I said kissing her neck....
S..h..I..v she shattered....
Hmm...I said placing wet kisses on her neck....
Shiv please....she said...
What please wifey....I said huskily near her ear....
Shiv if you didn't get ready in 15 mins...I will not allow you to kiss me for 15 days...she said pushing me with a angry face....
Fine..!! My mood spoiler I said went to take shower....
My life changed the moment swarna came into my life....
She handles everything with love and effection...she is the best daughter to my parents...she is the best friend to my sister and brother's...
She is the heart beat for her husband....
She is a strong woman...she never allowed me to help me with her education..so stubborn..even though she is the wife of shiv Khanna she always hide her identity and liked to be swarna for her friends..
She filled my life with the most beautiful memories..the moment she stepped in our house..she decorated each and every end of the house with her smile and happiness...
She used to irritate me with her childish behavior..but I love that side of her....
I dressed in my business suit and started reading the files..
Oho mr.shiv...stop acting like a work alcoholic and take your break fast....
Hmm..I said...
The next moment she took my files from my hand...and started staring at me with what the look...
Ok mam...I started eating the break fast...
Hmm swarna are you hiding something from me..I asked..her..
She didn't irritate me with her college talks yesterday..just slept holding my shirt tightly..as if someone snatch her from me...
No..why???
Nothing missing your stupid college talks...I said..
Shiv she called me..
Hey what happened jaan..I asked as soon as I saw tears in her eyes...
I don't want to go away from you.she said hugging me....
Hey pagal..!! As if I will allow you to go...
What Happened...???
Nothing..she replied...
I am getting late for meeting jaan..are you ok..I asked..
Ya..meri pyari husband...she replied giving her million dollar smile...
I kissed her forehead and took my laptop bag...
Be ready in my favorite saree mrs.khanna..suprise..for you Tonight..I said placing kiss on her cheek...
I went to attend the meeting....today I am feeling a bit wierd....my heart was beating fast..as if some danger was ready to welcome my life..I closed my eyes sitting in my chair to cool my brain...
Shiv please help me..i heard her screams...
Swarna..I got up from my chair..and saw that I am dreaming...
I dailled her number but it's switch off...it's increasing my tension more..
I went toy home to see my jaan....
I parked my car and took steps towards the main door...why I am feeling pain in my heart..
My foot got struck to the ground...as soon as I saw my jaan lying lifelessly...on the floor...
My colorful world lost its color...I took slow steps hoping that it's a dream that I got before...
Shiv...swarna left us...my father cried holding my hand....
How can she left us dad...you are joking right...
Get up jaan..get ready in my favorite saree..you don't want to see my suprise...stop teasing me and get up...I said shaking her shoulders...
Maa say to your daughter in law to go and get ready..stop ur Frank's..swarna..I will not talk to you..if you don't stop ur acting....
I just lost my voice seeing her in that state...
She can't shiv..she can't...maa said crying....
I will never complain when you wake me up...
I will never tease you when you cook bad..
I will always reply to your messages even though I am in a meeting...
I will never scold you for asking ice creams late night...
I will allow you to go to your parents house to stay for more than 4 days...
Please get up na jaan.. please....
Woke up...this eyes are searching for ur smile..
This lips are carving to curl into a smile seeing ur innocence...
This heart needs it's heart beat back...get up jaan..get up...
I was just staring at her who was laying on the ground...
She took our smiles...with her
She took our happiness with her...
I lost my smile..
I lost my happiness
I lost my life..the moment you left me...
My life was spread with darkness the moment you burned in the flames...
I am just a man without heart...I am dead the moment I lost my breath seeing you lifeless...
I am just taking my breath with your moments....
God succeeded in snatching you from me...but your alive for me in my every breath...you are alive for me in my memories...you are alive in my heart...jaan...you are alive..
Days passed...the happiness came into our lives with my sister's marriage...
But i feel incomplete with out her...
Swarna's real culprit was arrested..I am the real reason behind her death...some one hate killed our love..I am failed to protect her...
I wish I could sense the hate of subham before and heal that with my love..may be she can be alive with me...
You became a star pushing me in darkness...
Come back to me..jaan shine my life with your love...make my darklife shine with your beautiful smile.....

Hii readers hope u like the chapter.. please hit the star...and let me know ur opinion in the comment box...do you like shiv pov....