salute to the indian soliders

My heart skipped....Seeing you in the wedding sherwani waiting for me sitting in front of the holy fire......

My heart beat increased with every step on my way to hold ur hand and start the journey of our life....

The moment my eyes met your's I could see the same pride in ur eyes that I have seen on our first meeting....

My lips curl into a smile the moment the priest announced that we are now pronounced as husband and wife....

The moment you hold my hands in ur's I prayed to God to froze this moment for ever and ever but I know I am being selfish....

You have dreams to save the country from evil forces....to protect the people from pain....

Whenever I see the pride of being a solider in ur eyes my heart prays the god to never fulfill my wish....in return I always pray to God to protect you for me, for our family , for the nation....

When the moment you leave me wearing the uniform I warn my eyes not spill the tears which makes u sad...

My lips curl into a smile assuring you that I am here to manage everything and you fulfill your dream....but secretly my heart prayed for your safety...

Each and every day flew away with ur memories ...in the wait of your call  to hear ur voice.... consoling my heart that your safe.....

Every night I used to wake up sensing ur pain....but never let the tears make me weak... because I know you will be safe for our country , for me, for our family .....

We may not celebrate Valentine's day, marriage day , birthday day , festivals ..... together but every single moment talking to you is the most valuable moment for me.....

The moment we talk to you ...our eyes reflect the happiness of every festival we missed....

The day of ur arrival makes me run here and there to prepare your favorite dishes ...to fill your ears with every single detail ...to tease you...to irritate you...and sleep peacefully in ur arms.....

My eyes were searching for your one glimpse.....my heart was beating fast every second to feel you.....

My heart skipped the moment I saw you sleeping peacefully hugging the tricolor close to your heart...with a pride smile on ur face....

Tears started flowing from my eyes cursing the god for not fulfilling your wish of blessing you with more life to save the country.....

I know your heart never begged the god the moment you sensed death was welcoming you but it begged the god to give few more minutes to fight...

I know ur eyes never blinded with the fear of loosing the life , going far from ur loved ones...but feared of loosing the evil to hurt your nation.....

My eyes never feared about the future because you taught me to fight....you taught me to be strong....

I became strong for our family...I wiped the tears of our parents stopping mine ...I wiped the tears of our kid caressing his forehead that papa is alive in the air we breathe ......he is alive in our hearts ...and tapping his shoulder to move in the path his papa walked...to live in the dreams his papa dreamed.....and to leave his last breath for the country like his papa....

My eyes may always reflected the fear but not the fear of loosing my husband but the fear of loosing a solider.....

Loosing a solider....a brave son of India....

The moment I hugged you for the last few minutes my heart filled with the pride of being a wife to a solider....

My heart yelled your favorite words "bharat matta ki Jai "......

My mouth opened to sing ur favorite Lori...to makes you sleep peacefully in the womb of our land......

We live with your memories.... whenever we feel to hug you close to our heart ..we feel you in your medals. In your uniform......

But somewhere my heart wished you will come back for our country......

Soon.....