chapter-34

Good morning sir.
   Good morning.... gentleman please take ur seats....u are all aware of the case which we are dealing... swarna's murder case........we have solved many cases...but this case is quite different...there are no evidences...in this case...the evidences which are present in the court proves it as a sucide case...as we all know a coin has 2 sides....this story also has 2 sides...the one side of the case was proven in the court...but the other side is showing a different story....we have to find the truth and punish the criminals....are u ready officers....?
   Let's start our work....it's a challenge to us.....we have to prove...no criminal can hide from law.....
  Shekar where are the CCTV footages of c/b colony where the hostel is located...I want every staff in front me ...in 20 mins...contact her friends....keep an eye on veer...I want each and every detail of him...his bank accounts...callers list... everything...
  I want each and every news paper,news channels telecast videos...of this case on my desk....
  Sir swarna frnds are in the investigation room...
  Ya I am coming....
  Arnav pov
  I went to the room to meet her friends...
  I can see the pain of loosing a Friend in their eyes...but only those eyes are hiding something...those eyes are showing nervousness...fear.....her body language was tense...her forehead was covered with sweat...in an air conditioner room...strange....
  Hii I am arnav...I am dealing this case.....I want only straight and Frank answers... don't try to be clever...we are more cleverer than u...I know someone from her friends helped..the criminals....it's not a sucide case..it's a pre planned murder...i don't want to be cruel with you all...if I started applying my techniques..then u will regret on your self...so please cooperate with us...
  I want one by one to enter the room give your finger prints...and answer for our questions...
  I hope u all understood...it's better if u understand the situation as soon as possible...
  Shekar..start the investigation send them one by one...
  Investigation room
   What's ur name..?
      Sujatha.
  Where were you on the incident day?
  I went to my home... for vacation..
When did you return to hostel?
  I was shocked hearing swarna's death news...I came to the hostel the next day...i.e on Wednesday
Can you give any ticket details of your arrival?
  Yes sir..you can check the flight tickets, departure details...
What's your opinion on this case...? Is it a sucide or a murder?
  Sir..I don't think it's a sucide..swarna is a strong girl..she used to run campaigns against sucides...she used to participate in the motivation sessions of sucide..
   She don't have any rivals who can kill her..
You may leave sujatha we will call u whenever it is necessary..
  Yes sir..I will be there to help u..I want Justice for my friend..
       🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
  Friend no:2
   Whats ur name?
      Nakshatra
  Where are you on that day?
   Sir I am married few months before her death...she attended my wedding ceremony..she was happy on my wedding day..I came to Chennai....on the day of her cremation...I was her family friend...she was engaged to Shivam the next day of my marriage...only I know about their marriage in the college...no body knows much about her personal life...
  I will never leave those people who killed my friend.....they should pay for their sins....
  You can leave...we will call you again..if needed..
  🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
  I am watching her friends...from the glass...only I can see them...they cannot see me..I am listening to each and every word of her friends...their eyes,their body language... showing that they are innocent...a criminal..never maintains eye contact more than a minute...his body will not support him when he was lying...a person who lies..have a different body language...like getting nervous.. playing with the hands...not making eye contact..taking breaths...trying to hide the fear...
  I can only see their pain,anger for loosing their friend...
  Only one person left...
   Friend no: 3
  She was taking slow steps towards the chair...sweat was clearly visible on her face...her eyes are only reflecting fear,gulit...no pain..no anger...
   I know u helped the criminals...ur game is over... I yelled while entering the room...i signalled shekar to record the footage....
   I am right say me yes or no
  What's your name ?
    Rita
Where are you on the incident day?
I am in my house....I went to see my mom..she was not feeling well...
When did you return to chennai? 
   I came on Tuesday....
  It means u are in Chennai...when she died...right...
  So you know who killed her?
You are present at the hostel..?
  What happened there?
  I was asking continous questions...yelling at her...to confuse her.....when a person is in fear..if we confuse him...they  will commit some mistake in fear.. 
   Sir what are you saying...you are mistaken...I came to Chennai on Tuesday..but she died on Sunday...sir ...I was not in the city from 2 days.....I just read the news of her death from news papers..

  Oho really! Shekar bring the news papers...
   U know miss rita u are right she died on Sunday...but only police know the news... because according to post mortem reports..she was died on Sunday...but it came into light on Tuesday...all news papers,news channels mentioned only Tuesday....
  Then how did u know she died on Sunday....
Answer me damm.it....
   Ring
  Ring
Who the hell is disturbing me?
  I was ignoring the calls...but they are continuously calling me...
  Answer me Rita I don't have my whole day...just speak out.... don't act...come to your original character it will be easy for us to deal with u?
  Ring
Ring
  I kept my phone in silent but still it is vibrating..
  I picked the call...what the hell don't u understand if I am not picking up ur bloody call it means I am busy....stop irritating me..I yelled at the person...
  Sorry arnav......with that the call was ended...shit shit....I yelled at her...it was the second day after our marriage...I yelled at her...her voice was slow....I am 100% sure she was crying...why is she calling me continuously....,?

Hii readers hope u like the chapter please vote and comment..let me know ur opinion in the comment box...