Chapter 9: Adam's POV

Chester has gone to pick up the girl, and I'm home all alone. Mommy says I shouldn't be left home alone, but obviously I am a grown man who can be trusted to take care of myself. I was hungry, so I put some pizza rolls in the microwave while listening to one of my favorite bands. You've probably never heard of them, they're called "Get the fuck off my lawn you stupid kids."

I got kinda antsy just sitting around, so I tried thinking about something to do to entertain myself. Should I vacuum? Nah, Chester did a good job with that the last time he vacuumed. Plus I've never seen a vacuum in my life so even if I knew where it was I wouldn't recognize it. Then it occurred to me that I should file my taxes. LOL just kidding. I crack myself up sometimes.

After a few minutes, I remembered my squeaky toy collection. I rushed to my squeaky toy room, which contained shelves and shelves full of my favorite squeaky toys. I picked up my newest one- a honking carrot and amused myself with it's enchanting noises. Some people like the opera, some people practice a stringed instrument such as the violin. But from a young age, I knew my talents lay in the realm of squeaky toys. I was too busy being engrossed in a squeaking elephant to notice that Chester had returned, along with the girl he ran over.

I hurriedly stood up and put on my intimidating face.

"I see you have arrived. Nice to officially meet you, Apple." I was so proud of remembering here name.

But shockingly, she didn't seem to appreciate it. Her mouth was all wide, and she had her hand over her mouth. What was her problem?? I look over at Chester and see that he too, is flustered.

"Uhh...sir?" He asks delicately.

"Spit it out Chester."

He just stares at me. "I am very sorry sir, this was all my fault. I should have remembered."

I follow Chester's line of sight to my own body. I grinned as I caught sight of my perfectly sculpted 8 pack abs, so beautifully cut and....wait. Why are they here?

"Chester, why are my very fine abs visible?"

"It appears that....I....forgot to put clothes on you this morning....I am so very sorry sir, I was in a hurry to pick her up and I thought you would dress yourself..."

"I AM A BILLIONAIRE CEO NOT A ROCKET SCIENTIST!! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL THE ARM HOLES CONFUSE ME. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON PANTS." I scream in frustration, feeling thankful I had the good sense to put on a pair of Harry Potter boxers before bed last night.

Apple has gone completely red. I now understand why they call her that. "Excuse me sir, but I must go unpack," she says hurriedly, ducking out of the room. Chester bows and hurries behind her to get me some clothes. I squeeze a rubber chicken in frustration. So much for showing her my Alpha Boss™ side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------