Chester's POV Finale

She's done it. She's finally done it. It was bad enough that she had Apple choose Adam over me, it was worse that she gave me a backstory that makes absolutely no sense, and now, Chogiwhynot has driven me insane.

"I need to find her," I mumbled to myself, throwing the blankets aside and leaping to my feet. This girl obviously needs serious help, normal human beings don't write stories like this.

"Chester wait!" Called Adam. "I'm worried about you!"

I rushed past Adam and ran straight into Sofia and Adrian.

"Chester, is everything all right?" Asked Sofia, her brown eyes widening in concern. Adrian adjusted the bed sheet wrapped around his waist.

"It's Adam," I gasped. "He's....he's..."

Adam adjusted a pair of glasses that I could have sworn he wasn't wearing before. "Hey so I found a box of pregnancy tests delivered here, Sofia what's going on?"

"Actually they're for you sir," I said, hoping things will return to normal.

Adam burst out laughing. "Good one Chester! That's hilarious!"

"Adam, sir, your last pregnancy scare terrified you but this time you said you were ready to be a dad again. You were hoping for a boy, and you wanted to name him Riga Tony." I was almost at tears at this point. What kind of irreparable brain damage has my former boss and current stepson suffered?

"Chester that's a horrible name for a child."

"YOU NAMED YOUR FIRST TWO ISABETH AND JUANDREW!"

Adam gasped. "Isabeth and Juandrew! I wonder how they're doing. I need to call them and make sure they're eating their veggies and getting homework done."

"But sssir, you never do that..."

Adam clapped me on the shoulder. "Chester stop stressing out, everything is fine. And please drop that fake British accent, who put you up to that anyway?"

Screaming, I ran to the shower.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I was shaking like a chihuahua when I left the bathroom. Adam had laid out a new outfit for me. I put it on and tentatively tiptoed to the living room.

"So when I realized the stocks were low, I decided to come up with my twelve step plan to help the company. I have attached my plan in my previous email, I hope it finds you well, mother." Adam was in a video-call with Elizabeth, his mother.

"I'm impressed Adam, I knew you always had it in you, that's why I gave you my company instead of your worthlesss brother. He made so many mistakes that he went from a billionaire to a mere millionaire! Imagine the shame, of course I couldn't tell the other ladies about him so I often pretended that you're my only child."

"Worry not, mother, and you know I've let Adrian stay with me for now. He is my brother no matter what, and I'll be there for him during thick and thin. I'm sure he'll get back on his feet, there's no way I'd let him starve."

Elizabeth beamed. "That's my Adam. Love you."

And she was gone.

Sofia approached me, mascara running down her large brown eyes. "Chester what did you do? This isn't Adam. I want the man I fell in love with! He was so easy to manipulate!" She sobbed into my shoulder.

"Sofia, this whole thing scares me more than anything. That's why I've been thinking about finding Chogiwhynot, maybe I can convince her to make Adam normal again."