II. FROM HARRY

"Freshmen," Lydia sighed blissfully as a herd of boys walked around the corner of the hallway they were standing in, "tons and tons of fresh men

"Freshmen," Lydia sighed blissfully as a herd of boys walked around the corner of the hallway they were standing in, "tons and tons of fresh men."

She gazed at a few that were walking down some steps, who, by the way, did not look fourteen. If Harper had seen them in the streets, she would have guessed that they were at least sixteen or seventeen.

"You mean fresh boys," Allison deadpanned as she shoved some books and folders into her locker, "Lydia, they're fourteen."

"Eh, some are more mature than others," the strawberry blonde dismissed Allison.

Harper sighed, gently grabbing Lydia's head and forcing her to look away from the young teenage boys. She rolled her eyes when Lydia raised her eyebrows at her.

"It's okay to be single, Lyds," Harper reminded her sternly, "I was for a whole sixteen years of my life."

Lydia turned her nose up at this.

Allison nodded quickly from behind Harper, "yeah. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person."

Lydia chuckled, "Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend that we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine," she paused, "but I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction."

"They're pretty cute," Harper pointed over at two guys who had just walked in, suited up in leather jackets and dark jeans, motorcycle helmets in their gloved hands.

Lydia's mouth was gaped open slightly as she stared at them both, cocking her head to the side as she wondered if they were even worth her precious time. So far, judging by their faces alone, they certainly were.

"Brothers?" Allison raised her eyebrows.

They looked exactly identical to each other, except one had slightly broader shoulders and was the tiniest bit taller than his brother. They had dark eyes and full lips, their dirty blonde hair pushed up into short, messy quiffs.

"Twins," Lydia corrected with a smug beam.

...

The three teenage girls walked into their first lesson, which was English, just like last year. Lydia took a seat by the window, leaving an empty one next to Stiles. Harper sent her boyfriend a smile and sat down in her seat, pulling the things she needed from her bag out and placing them on her desk.

"How's your hand?" He questioned as Allison awkwardly took a seat in front of Scott who was on the other side of Stiles.

Harper looked down at the mentioned body part, lifting it up slightly, "it's okay, I guess. Still hurts a little."

"Want some ibuprofen?" Stiles moved to dig into his bag, only for him to fall off his chair.

The plastic seat clattered on the ground, but Stiles was back up again quicker than he had fallen. He spastically looked around to make sure that nobody had noticed, and thankfully all of the attention was off of him when everybody's phones began to start buzzing.