XX. SLEEP PARALYSIS AND HALLUCINATIONS

Harper tapped on Harry's bedroom door

Harper tapped on Harry's bedroom door. It opened seconds later revealing her half brother already dressed, his hair combed through and everything. He sent her a smile before going back into his room and grabbing some paper off of his desk.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I just came in here to say that I'm on my way to school," Harper replied, watching him with a little bit of confusion, "where are you going?"

"Oh, the bank," the brunet told her, "I know my mum left me a lot in her will, I'd like to see what it is."

Harper nodded, "ah. Well, try not to have too much fu without me."

He chuckled a little, "I'll try."

As Harper left the room, closing the door behind her, she saw Isaac talking to Scott.

"Um, are you- are you going to school?" The taller boy asked hesitantly, shifting on the spot.

Scott held onto his backpack, "uh, yeah."

"Okay, me too," Isaac replied.

"Good," The Hispanic boy nodded, Isaac quickly joining in.

Isaac broke the awkward silence that had engulfed them, "can I ask you a question?"

"Okay."

Harper cringed, but folded her arms across her chest as she watched on in amusement. She had a feeling from her previous conversations with Allison what Isaac would be talking about.

"Are you angry at me?" Isaac asked.

"No," Scott reassured him.

The blue eyed boy raised his brows, "are you sure?"

"No," Scott blinked.

"What does- what does that mean?"

"I guess I'm not really sure how I'm feeling," Scott replied honestly.

"Okay," Isaac nodded, "do you hate me?"

Scott responded quickly, "no, of course not."

"Do you wanna hit me?"

Harper placed her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. Harry's door opened and he went to leave, however he too became entranced in the conversation his little sister was enjoying so much.

"No," Scott repeated.

"I think you should hit me," Isaac objected.

Scott scoffed, "I don't wanna hit you."

"Are you sure?"

"Why would I wanna hit you?" Scott was smiling in amusement, "you didn't do anything, did you?"

"No, I mean, um..." the Lahey boy started to stammer, "what do you mean?"

Scott grinned, "I mean, like, you didn't kiss her or anything, right?"