part one

PART ONE

           Cole waited anxiously for Peter to catch up with him. He stared out at the frozen wilderness around him, trying to ignore his deep urges for Peter. When the red headed, anorexic, suicidal boy finally caught up to Cole, he was completely out of breath. The juvenile delinquent felt his face heat up at the proximity of their bodies. He suddenly threw himself into the freezing, three foot layer of snow to cool down.
         Peter eyed him suspiciously, placing his hands on his hips, like his mother once did when he would not shove the pile of vegetables in his gaping mouth. "What the fuck Cole? Do you have autism? Last time I checked, I was the one with a disability."
         Cole squirmed in the snow, attempting to refresh his throbbing cock. He would not let Peter witness his shame.
          Hours passed, and Cole finally was rid of his solid manhood.  Cole stood, shaking off the melting snow from his body. "Sorry Peter, I got lukewarm."
          "Whatever you say, bitch." Slurred Peter, his arm twitching as he spoke.
            Cole felt turned on by Peter's lack of ability to speak, and the fact that it was his fault made him even hornier. He knew he was fucked up in the brains, and making Peter the exact same made him feel better about himself.
           "Petoronasourusrex, you're making me moist in all the wrong places," Cole mumbled, barely audible.
          "What did you say, botch?" The words came out painfully slow. Suddenly, Cole pounced at Peter, latching his jaw on his pointy, thin nose, licking the top lightly. The two tumbled vigorously into the pond, Cole meowing the entire way. As the two crashed into the freezing water, they let go of each other, and Peter pissed on impact.
          The disabled boy broke the surface, gasping for air. His lungs thanked him as he whipped his head around, looking for Cole. Their eyes met, with a touch of lust in both. Peter couldn't hold back any longer. Under the water, Peter struggled out of his clothes, feeling his boulder sized balls lifting in the water. Peter only had time for one breath before Cole jumped on to him, inhaling his entire beet red, bony face.