epilogue

EPILOGUE

          Peter let out a woman scrodell, pushing on his baby bump to release the fetus faster. From beside him, Cole was buzzing excitedly at Peter, holding his hand as Peter attempted to rip it off like he did with the other one. Now its just a nub. Garvey slapped on a pair of rubber gloovy glooves, and let out a yelp for no reason before sending Peter an assuring squawk.
          "Push!" Yodelled Edwonorous from in between Garvey's hairy Tlingit legs. Peter obeyed dramatically, and let out a snarky snarl of a sound, pushing his baby out. On a spur of moment, a disfigured, black haired, yucky bitch popped out of Peters no no square.
           "Cowabunga!" Belched Tupper the Dupper Pooper Scooper, AKA Tuppie the Duppie Beastly BarnOwl. The group stumbled back in surprise mixed with terroré, wondering how could this turn of events ever be! More suddenly, Tuppie flopped on the moist terrain like a floppy fish, munching on Garvey's toenails. "Those are some gnarly shoes, dude!"
           "Explains well that a lot!" Shouted Garvey autistically. The group figured that, since Pppeter Mmmeater is the second spirit bear, and Tuppie seems to be the spirit bear's daughter, the obvious outcome was Peter and the other spirit bear connected spiritually their souls, and the child, Tuppie, was also connected between them. Meaning, Peter and Tuppie were not siblings, but Peter was Tuppies mother and father! And Cole was just existing, as usual. "Cool Science is!"
          "I waited 9 entire fucking months just for you to ruin my life? I want a refund!" Peter snarled viciously, slobbering on an ecstatic Cole, who was eating an onion. Tuppie shot Peter some goober milk and pounced onto Peters makeshift leafy bed.
          "Yeesshhshss!" Sang songily Tuppie in opéra.
           "Lol ok." Peter replied in a motherly fashion, and pulled Tuppie in for a long hug. Cole belugad like a proud ape, and shit himself on his newfound family, like the one he never had.
          Suddenly, Edwin started choking intensely on a chimichanga because he lost his dentures in the Shelomp Cave and forgot how to chew.
           Without warning, a thunder clap shimmied through everyone's bones. Peter howled in scared, Cole fell to the floor, and Garvey flew into Edwin's body rolls that looked like rolling pins. The door slammed open, and in strutted a large white specimen. "Cush, anyone?"
          It was... the spirit bear! The true one! "God oh my! Beautiful are you! Me date! Edwin me and!" Rumbled Garvey into the Spirit Bears shins. The spirit bears eyes suddenly turned into hearts and it smiled its beefy grin at the two Tlingit men. Edwin felt a blush creeping onto his wobbly cheeks, and started moaning like an anime girl, uwu.
          From behind them, Cole pounced onto Peter, and inhaled his entire text message blue, pudgy face, just like fifteen chapters ago.

           In the end, the spirit bear began a polyamorous relationship with Garvey and Edwin, and, although Peter fucking couldn't STAND Tuppie, him, Tuppie and Cole were all one big happy family. They were all overjoyed to be alive, except for the Tpoth, who, somehow, got stuck in Garvey's asshole, and had to live through his nasty sharts everyday, every hour, on the hour. It's everyday bro.

THE END.

this is it! shes over. we just wanted to say, the polyamorous relationship between Garvey, Edwin, Peter, Cole and the Spirit Bear will live on for eternity, as will our love for this book. may Groping Peter's Spirit go down in history as the book shakespeare died wishing he could write.

happy gps day<3